Contributory Temporary Visa 173: Please help

Guest vatnal

Guest vatnal

Hi friends,

I am currently citizen of Aus, living in Australia for 5 years. I am only child to my parents who are 62, & 55. Planning to apply for Contributory Parent visa. If some one can advise me over few following questions, it will be of gr8 helpp to us.

Option-1: My parents both apply offshore Contributory Temp parent visa (173), and in 2 weeks time they will apply tourist visa(676) noting of the CPV application and ask for 12 months stay. So they travel to Aus and they can extend there stay after 12 months to wait for dicision on CPTV and have quick travel to say Fizi and return. Then I will apply for CPV-143 onshore and that gets me time to save more money for 2nd installment.

Option2 : What are chances of one parent apply for CPV and other as spouce visa. Is it complicated? An agent here says he can do this and save me $30,000. his fees are $6,000. Problem is he doesnt explain procedure, and I am not knowing complications in the process. Can you advise me is there any trick like that? & how it works.

Option3: If my parents apply for 676 tourist visa, and wait for visa label to confirm the 8503-no further stay condition is there or not? If no condition is applied, they will travel to Aus and cand they lodge onshore CPTV (173)?

On other hand if the 8503condition applies they will make CPTV (173) application offshore and 15 days later travel to Aus.

What is the best option. If any one knows about his, please guide me on this...

Gill I think you can help me with this situation....

Thanking you...

Vatnal

Archived