Administration / Data Entry role for someone who loves bingo!

Guest HarryHampton

Guest HarryHampton

Hi Brizzy Folk

I work for a Brisbane based company (we're in the Valley) dealing in bingo software, websites, and products. I'm looking for someone to help with posting online articles and content onto our websites. The role can be part time or full time.

The role is quite repetitive so you need to be into administration and repetition:cute:.

But most of all, we really need someone who knows bingo and who loves bingo! Most of our clients are in the UK, so it always helps to get some local UK knowledge too.

Unfortunately I don't think this role is on the skilled list for 457 visas, but we can consider people on working holiday visas or people who have already migrated here if you're interested in permanent work.

The role pays about $40K + super (full time equivalent).

The position closes next Thursday 9th April, so just contact me through this site if you're interested.

Chris

Guest alan_blue

Hi seems like a job my wife would enjoy. She has plenty of bingo and date entry experience. Only problem is we will be living in Wagga Wagga for six months before we hopefully get to brisbane.

Thought I would post up and see if there were any chances of working from Wagga?

regards

al

Guest HarryHampton

Yes, unfortunately you need to be in Brisbane for this role. But should you be coming to Brisbane to stay in the future, don't hestitate to contact me through Poms In Oz.

Chris

Guest annamichelle2310

Hi

Do you think you will still be looking for people in July? I arrive early July and will be looking for some casual/temp work.

I am fast at data entry and I love bingo!

Guest HarryHampton

Hi annamichelle,

It's hard to say if we will be looking for someone in July, however please don't hesitate to contact me through PIO when you arrive. I hope you have a good trip over.

Chris

Archived