175, 176, 475 visas online timeline monitor

Guest moonlit_valley

Guest SOS Immigration

Dear All

I am new comer in forum and as Lodged in Nov 07 Sharing my info. Your comment is mostly welcomed

---------------------------------------------------

Lodge Date 1/11/07

Request for More info 9/11/07

CO + File No Assignment 25/03/ 08

Request for clarification in Form 80 19/05/08

Spouse IELTS Result 24/7/08

Med & PCC Front loaded in 26/08/8

Request for Full CV + Statement of Migration Purpose 12/2/09

Request to send updated 1221 Form

Waiting for Visa in current condition capping the quota , Being CSL 175 ,HR

---------------------------------------------------

DIAC answer to my question

May 09- PLS:

Q:Although my Med had been acknowledged by HOC but still outstanding in status page of mine.Why?

A:Status of document will not change from "Required / Requested " unless they have been assessed by CO

March 09 Phone Call:

Q:What is my status after sending full CV + Migration purpose Statement?

A:External Check has finished now in Internal Check you will be contacted with in couple of weeks if required.

April ,May 09 Phone Call/ Email:

Q:What is my status?

A:No clear answer ! "At present your application is undergoing checks..." Seems to be machine answer rather human being

Cheers

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rich&Jules

Just been allocated case office today... At last some progress. Needed to sit IELTS test to get to this stage though. Dont know if e-mail enquiries prompted action and CO allocation ?!

Accountant on CSL now with IELTS (sat 17th April 2009). Application submitted 3rd Sept 08

Guest carpetman

Hi Guys, just wondering could anyone tell me the form number for the Vic State Sponsership as I am going to apply and change my 175 application to a 176, is this difficult to do?

Thanks

Guest juliemtaylor

Just got a Case Officer assigned today, have update spreadsheet but how does it go pink??

Julie x

Guest Granada
Just got a Case Officer assigned today, have update spreadsheet but how does it go pink??

Julie x

Julie

I am so, so pleased for you. About time you got a break :hug:

I saw your post and prayed it would be CO news.

Good Luck with the meds and keep us updated

Jen xx

Guest juliemtaylor
Hi Guys, just wondering could anyone tell me the form number for the Vic State Sponsership as I am going to apply and change my 175 application to a 176, is this difficult to do?

Thanks

Hi I would apply for Vic now if you are on their list with a very detailed c.v.and wait..If you are lucky to get it then they will inform DIAC of ss when you accept it and give Vic your TRN number.. I think there is a form 1022/1023 to notify change of circumstances..

Julie x

Guest carpetman

Thanks a million for the response, much appreciated, will get working on it asap.

Thanks julie

Guest juliemtaylor
Hi

Just been allocated case officer this morning!!!

I have edited my timeline

Lisa

woohoo! well done.

Julie x

Guest looby1pink

Hi.

Ive just joined the timeline but my details seem to be under the headings at the bottom..is this right?? Wish i was at the top of the list lol..

Lou.

Guest northernstar200

Hello everyone. I am just wanting to let everyone know that i am another 175 visa applicant that has recently got a case officer.

I applied on 01/01/09, and just got an email telling me about having a case officer on the 3rd of june.

I have recently asked where abouts my application was upto in an email, but don't know if this helped or whether i would of got the case officer without the email.

Oh its getting exciting now.

Tracy (Nurse), Andy (lorry driver), and Beth 12 and Jaz 10

Guest KellyandTom
Hello everyone. I am just wanting to let everyone know that i am another 175 visa applicant that has recently got a case officer.

I applied on 01/01/09, and just got an email telling me about having a case officer on the 3rd of june.

I have recently asked where abouts my application was upto in an email, but don't know if this helped or whether i would of got the case officer without the email.

Oh its getting exciting now.

Tracy (Nurse), Andy (lorry driver), and Beth 12 and Jaz 10

Well done - good to hear that things are moving on the 175 front! Kellyx

Guest looby1pink

Hi

I added my details on the timeline at the weekend and they seem to have disappeared!! Im a nurse and lodged our visa on the 31st May 09, should I re enter them again? not sure whats happened...

Thanks Lou.

Guest moonlit_valley

Hi, I'm sorry. Someone had ignored the huge "do not format" at the top of the spreadsheet and completely wrecked the forms. I tried to fix it, but in the end could only revert back to a copy a few days ago. Please could you enter it again.

Drew

• 3 weeks later...

My OH and I have recenlty applied for Vic SS so have been looking on the timeline for anyone is a similar boat to get an idea of timeframes but it doesn't seem like anyone has applied in the last 5 months or so. Am I not reading it right or has it not been used much by folk applying to Vic?

Sarah (33) & Al (30 - Plumber)

Guest JAnne

We just got our 176 visa today! :laugh: And I have updated the form.

We checked the status page this AM and initially felt confused as it said applicants approved on the first page, but on the entitlement page it said no current visa. We then checked our emails and found an Email from our agent with the grant letter!

Thank you Pomsinoz and Australia Migration!

JAnne

Guest looby1pink
My OH and I have recenlty applied for Vic SS so have been looking on the timeline for anyone is a similar boat to get an idea of timeframes but it doesn't seem like anyone has applied in the last 5 months or so. Am I not reading it right or has it not been used much by folk applying to Vic?

Sarah (33) & Al (30 - Plumber)

Hi Sarah

I may be wrong but i think things have slowed down. I have applied for the 175 and on this timeline several months ago there were 1-2 people a day applying and this last month or so there has only been 2-3 a month. But not sure what the reason behind it is. I do hope people continue to use the timeline cause it is a great reference for peeps like us. Good luck with your visa.

Lou

Guest namecaesar
We just got our 176 visa today! :laugh: And I have updated the form.

We checked the status page this AM and initially felt confused as it said applicants approved on the first page, but on the entitlement page it said no current visa. We then checked our emails and found an Email from our agent with the grant letter!

Thank you Pomsinoz and Australia Migration!

JAnne

Congratulations. One more celebration today.:hug:

Guest The "legdes"

We had the same experince as .....namecaesar

I looked on DIAC and felt sick - all our detail of meds etc had disappeared off the first page. I thought it had been deleted ! Then I noticed the date 1/7 and approved next to each applicant. I looked at the messages and that said you need a sticker in your passports but there was no entatlement showing anywhere. Needless to say I quickly rang our agent ...over the next 24 hrs entitlement details appeared but for those included I had to enter the passport numbers to get the visa grant details up. (I think that's probably normal ....but noone tells you all this detail do they. If I'd known what I might see then I wouldn't have felt sick !

;530548]Congratulations. One more celebration today.:hug:

Arrived on 457 visa Aug 2007. Husband started work Oct 2007 so we are due to apply for 856 ENS PR Oct 2009. Started our paperwork now already. Sent off Police checks (valid for 12 months) to the UK and Australia 01/07/09. Employer lodging ENS nomination application 10/7/09 (valid for 6 months). medicals booked for first week in Aug (valid for 12 months). Character ref forms 80 and ENS 47E app forms ready to be sent to agent, with all appropriate paperwork to be lodged in October. Need to still get copies all certified by our bank manager which we will do early Oct so all fresh to be sent and then sign and date forms in Oct. Agent suggested Parramatta office although we are living in Melbourne. We are using the same agent we did for our 457 - he is based in the UK though. Fees are around $7000 all in all and we hear medicals will cost us another $1000. Company has paid first $2000 for us which was really nice and unexpected. We will update on here as the process goes along so all can know time lines. Agent says it should all be through by Xmas, we hope. Would be great for the new school year for reduced school fees perhaps :-)

Update : Police checks sent to Oz and UK 1/7 and received back all cleared 7/7 and 15/7. Employer Nomination sent to agent by employer 13/7. Medicals booked 4/8.Sending our Character Forms 80 and App forms for PR 846 ENS first week Oct. With all fingers and toes crossed hoping for speedy process before Xmas in time for new school year :-)

Guest The "legdes"

Guys,

I've just spent 15 mins or so looking for the links . Is there another way for people to find them ? If not ..well they are currently on page 8 (ie when thi is on page 1 - lol)

Hi,

Please add one column in your spreadsheets "Country of Applicant" HR/LR. Thanks

Archived