175, 176, 475 visas online timeline monitor

Guest moonlit_valley

Guest shambo
Hi we have our VISA! Oct 08 175 CSL applicant, no agent & extremely fortunate I think!!

Congratulations!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jhonnywalker

Lucky you! Congratulations!

Mine is in the last leg as well. CO has requested to get the Meds & PCC done...

How long did it take to get your visa after you provided the requested extra info?

Cheers,

JW

Guest AlisonC
Lucky you! Congratulations!

Mine is in the last leg as well. CO has requested to get the Meds & PCC done...

How long did it take to get your visa after you provided the requested extra info?

Cheers,

JW

The first I had was a notice on my online application stating 'application being processed further'. About a week later all of my forms changed from 'received' to 'met'. They asked for further information regarding my husbands 'partner points', then 3 days later I had an email confirming my VISA!!! I had no contact with a C/O what so ever. The only advice I would give is to answer their requests ASAP & get that VISA. The changes they made in Jan/March this year were devastating for many people - and so many of them must have assumed they were nearing their goals...........

Good luck!

Guest tigers08
The first I had was a notice on my online application stating 'application being processed further'. About a week later all of my forms changed from 'received' to 'met'. They asked for further information regarding my husbands 'partner points', then 3 days later I had an email confirming my VISA!!! I had no contact with a C/O what so ever. The only advice I would give is to answer their requests ASAP & get that VISA. The changes they made in Jan/March this year were devastating for many people - and so many of them must have assumed they were nearing their goals...........

Good luck!

hi there.we had our state sponsor for south australia approved last week 30/4/09 so just waiting for co now, is it only really the meds and police checks they ask for next as we did our meds and police checks 1st week in feb. could that speed us up a bit do you think?

Guest AlisonC
hi there.we had our state sponsor for south australia approved last week 30/4/09 so just waiting for co now, is it only really the meds and police checks they ask for next as we did our meds and police checks 1st week in feb. could that speed us up a bit do you think?

Hi, are your meds noted on your application? We front loaded our meds & police checks. Our meds taken some time to go from 'received' to 'met'....... If yours have been confirmed then I would anticipate a short wait. However, I am not so sure it is the same with a 176 as with a 175. We had no contact from a C/O other than an email with our VISA attached to it!

Guest tigers08
Hi, are your meds noted on your application? We front loaded our meds & police checks. Our meds taken some time to go from 'received' to 'met'....... If yours have been confirmed then I would anticipate a short wait. However, I am not so sure it is the same with a 176 as with a 175. We had no contact from a C/O other than an email with our VISA attached to it!

well we did lodge in sept 08 on the 175 and when i used to look on the 175 tracking they did say meds finalised,and had been recieved over in oz, but then of course as my trade came off the csl we changed over to 176 which was approved last week. thanks for your info x

Guest AlisonC

I am obviously no expert, but I would have thought you are now days away............. Considering your line of work, I anticipate you are gagging to leave this country!

Guest tigers08
I am obviously no expert, but I would have thought you are now days away............. Considering your line of work, I anticipate you are gagging to leave this country!

yer we are alison, arnt we all tho lol i dont think they take the 175 lodging of sept into consideration tho do they, think its a fresh lodge with the 176, anyway at lest we back at the top of the ladder for priority processing if we would of stayed on the 175 we could of been waiting anoter 2 years as my trade was off the csl.

Guest AlisonC

Personally I think that you have done the RIGHT thing. I have felt as though I have been running the gauntlet these past few months - hoping I don't disappear from the list/wondering whether to jump ship to a 176 incase the DIAC change again........ The only thing you can focus on is getting your VISA. Once you have it then no one can take it away - up until that point anything can happen! You can't be far away from security now.....

Guest Jacky L
We have today been allocated a case officer which we are over the moon about, we have been asked to re supply some previosly sent info and also meds and police checks , we have booked meds. Does anyone know the timeline for getting medicals finalised?

Claire

Claire

Looks like they have busy today - we had a C.O today too!!

Had our meds this morning and now waiting for the police checks. Threads on here have been saying there's a backlog in getting the meds finalised, but who knows. Am off on a hen weekend tomorrow so putting all the stress behind me for three days and am concentrating on spanish sun and sangria!! Hoorah!!

Jacky

Guest Mel.R
We got our visa grant today. I've just updated our details on the 176 timeline, but I haven't turned green - have I done somethng wrong?????

Denise x

I highlighted my line and changed the colour myself. Let me know if you get stuck and i will do it for you.

Mx

I highlighted my line and changed the colour myself. Let me know if you get stuck and i will do it for you.

Mx

aaaah... I see... and there was me thinking it did it all by itself. Thanks Mel x

Hi,

I'm sorry I pressed on aggiungi foglio button while I was editing my record in 176 sheet .. does this make any damage ??

btw, can't the editing buttons in this sheet be shown in English :D

Regarrds

Guest m_sandeep78

A message has been added to my application's online status "Application being processed further" on 18/05/2009. I guess that means a CO has been allocated. I've not heard from CO as of now. Any idea how long they take for initial communication?

Subclass: 175 (and changed to 176) ___ Lodged online: 14-12-08

Guest tigers08
A message has been added to my application's online status "Application being processed further" on 18/05/2009. I guess that means a CO has been allocated. I've not heard from CO as of now. Any idea how long they take for initial communication?

Subclass: 175 (and changed to 176) ___ Lodged online: 14-12-08

if you have all ready done your meds and police checks u might just get ur visa in a couple of days like we did.

Guest bentkitty

Just received our 175 visa - timeline updated. Good luck to all who are still waiting - hang in there!

Guest jane99
Just received our 175 visa - timeline updated. Good luck to all who are still waiting - hang in there!

Congratulations!!!!!

Guest eurosyl

Apparently got a CO at 19/5/2009.

All documents have status 'Met' except for medicals. I experienced a severe case of whitecoat hypertension during the medicals and further tests were requested. Home tests are all ok, and I'll see my doctor next week again.

Good luck to you all.

Sylvia

Guest chidge10

Hi everyone.

Just checked my online status and iyt shows "being processed further" on 25th May 09 so hopefully that means Ive got a CO.

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:jiggy:

Guest KellyandTom

Got a request for further information on our SS 176 to QLD - info sent last tuesday. Hope to hear any day now!

Archived