175, 176, 475 visas online timeline monitor

Guest moonlit_valley

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AussieWanabe

Hi Forum!

I'm a newbie here and I'm currently in the process of applying for a defacto visa with my aussie gf. I believe we have to provide Police checks from every country I have lived in for 12 months or more? I lived in Cyprus for 4 years and it's VERY difficult to get a police clearence from Cyprus as it's very backwards and the police still use an old-fasioned paper filing system. I'm wondering if anyone has managed to get a clearnece from Cyprus before and how they went about it?!?! Please help.

Also, what information shows up on a police check and what would restric my entry? I have two lost licences from UK and a very embarassing drink driving charge from Cyprus. Will this reflect badly on me?

Thanks guys.

Concerned Guy:err:

Guest 3zooz

At last , I got my CO ..

My visa page shows : Application being processed further !!

and some of the documents in my checklist shows met while some others are requested .. For sure it is a CO

Now I am waiting an e-mail from him/her to ask for the documents showing requested .. Although a bit worried , but glad that things are moving

Guest moonlit_valley

Can I ask again, please do not reformat the spreadsheet. Do not add or delete columns. JustinV, there is already a High Risk / Low Risk column, it is a hidden column between J and I, and it has registered your insertion correctly.

Many thanks

Drew

Guest James.S
At last , I got my CO ..

and some of the documents in my checklist shows met while some others are requested .. For sure it is a CO

Now I am waiting an e-mail from him/her to ask for the documents showing requested .. Although a bit worried , but glad that things are moving

Hi, sorry to have to break it to you that but that does not mean you have a case officer... mine changed to saying that months ago, all it means it that they have recieved more bits of paper or updated the web site or something... you will get emailed from DIAC or notified from your agent once you have a c/o....

Let's hope i'm wrong though...

James...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AlisonC
At last , I got my CO ..

Helo 3zooz, my online application has also changed to 'Application being processed further'. Do you now have a case officer?

Guest chidge10

Got the magic email last night that I have been accepted by SA on a 176 visa.

Only about 1 million hurdles left to get over and a lot more hoops to jump through.

Chidge

Guest jane99

Got a case officer for my 175 today!!! YIPPEE! Requesting police check. Maybe the waiting is almost over.:jiggy:

Guest Jacky L
Got the magic email last night that I have been accepted by SA on a 176 visa.

Only about 1 million hurdles left to get over and a lot more hoops to jump through.

Chidge

Congrats!

We did too! SS were busy yesterday!! ..... and I agree there with you - 1 million more hurdles left to get over and a lot more bloomin hoops to jump through yet eh?!! :laugh:

We think the spreadsheet is a great idea and had added our details, we are excited to see the people above us on the list have a case officer which is exciting - hopefully our time is drawing nearer,

I wonder however how many people have added themselves but then not updated it in their excitement as there are a few gaps which seems odd as they are supposed to be processing in date order of lodgement?

Claire

FYI:

Kyler, 175 applied online 3/10/08, LR, CSL, CO allocated today 1/5/09

CO requested Form 80, new birth cert and passport bio page as he said existing files were "corrupt". I think thats a load of crap, but uploading anyways :)

So looks like October 2008 CSL applicants are well on their way from the spreadsheet.

Guest AlisonC

Hi I am a 175 CSL Oct 08 applicant & apparantly I now have a case officer. The only reason I know is because I stayed up till late last night & called Adelaide! On 21/04/09 I had a message on my application stating 'application being processed further', then yesterday all of my attachments changed from 'received' to 'met'. All that is, appart from my husband's work experience. they have requested forther information RE: payslips, employment contract & Employer reference. Why I cannot understand, as his qualifications have been assessed & confirmed & his skills are only for the 5 points partner skills............

Anyhow, I have never had an email confirming that I have a case officer, but the admin staff I spoken to last night confirmed that the request had come from my case officer................ Just thought this may be of interest to some people as I have noticed other posts stipulating that notes on the online application does not amount to the assignment of a case office - may I say that sometimes it does!!

Guest cluedo

Hi Drew

Please can you copy the formulas over for me, I am seriously useless at this sort of stuff to say pending etc

Many Thanks

Guest cluedo

or thanks Kelly me and Tony spent ages trying to figure it out hahahaha ......................and they are even considering giving us a visa, it makes you think doesnt it !!!

or thanks Kelly me and Tony spent ages trying to figure it out hahahaha ......................and they are even considering giving us a visa, it makes you think doesnt it !!!

Bless you Shelly, your so funny :laugh: I wont tell, if you dont!

Your names are still on the bottom line, but I think that Drew will come along later & move to the correct place :notworthy:

Guest moonlit_valley
Bless you Shelly, your so funny :laugh: I wont tell, if you dont!

Your names are still on the bottom line, but I think that Drew will come along later & move to the correct place :notworthy:

Hi

Sorry, been away. I've cleaned up the spreadsheets.

Guest Mel.R

Hi Drew

I have just added my details to the 176 timeline, but it is not showing up. Have i done something wrong?

Thanks

Mel

Guest AlisonC

Hi we have our VISA! Oct 08 175 CSL applicant, no agent & extremely fortunate I think!!

Archived