Weather

Mongrel

Guest snow white

pacific pines, gold coast is freezing and torrential rain all night and still pouring now

lesley x

Coffs has been decalred a natural Disaster area, thousands of people are stranded and hundreds have been rescued, more rain is forcast but the experts think the worst is over.

Thankfully no loss of life has been reported, lets hope it stays this way

Cal x

Guest Ferne

Watching Coffs on the news last night - just can't believe it happened so quickly.

Yep bit rough in Redcliffe today. Garden is slowly turning into a big puddle. Just moved my car as next doors palmtrees are dropping chunks into our garden and the other half already has a dint in his truck from one of their palms ! It's all a learning curve - didn't have too many palms that size in Hull although we did get flooded.

It has just stopped raining here , it has hammered it down really heavy since i got up at 7am ! We too have a large muddy mess for a garden now,lol, still, at least our houses are safe unlike some of the poor family's in NSW.

Cal x

Guest proud2beaussie

My GF's brother lives near Coffs'-his roof caved in with the weight of the water last night,the gutters couldn't cope,fortunately only the section above the laundry so the rest of the house is ok,but they have had so much rain,and more to come.

my thoughts are with any PIO members up there.

Archived