Sign in to follow this  
Petals

Bon Beach, Chelsea, Edithvale, Aspendale

Bon Beach, Chelsea, Edithvale, Aspendale

Bon Beach is the station next to Carrum going to the city on the Frankston line and its mainly a housing area and there is a division of the TAFE there in the old Bon Beach High School buildings. Beach side of all the above suburbs is the priciest and most sought after as the beach is very nice there. The nearest shops are at Chelsea which is the next stop and there is strip shopping, a market, supermarkets etc and its a good little shopping centre.

Chelsea has a catholic church and primary school nice parks, nice beach, mainly older housing a lot having been renovated. There is minimal parking at the station as there is at all of the above suburbs.

Edithvale is a nice suburb I lived there for 11 years and enjoyed our time there, moving because we wanted more land. There is a public golf course, primary school, strip shopping on the Nepean Highway, Station of course, kindergarten etc.

Aspendale has always been a little dearer why I do not know, there is a gold course there and its popular, beach side in all these suburbs is more expensive than the other side of the railway tracks. Catholic primary at Aspendale where my children went for a couple of years. Very nice school, St Louis De Montforts.

Bike path goes past all these suburbs up to Mordialloc.

Its very very flat in this area and when the north wind blows its very strong.

The suburbs are being upgraded with a lot of the old houses being renovated.

Doctors and all services easily available to all these suburbs.

A lot of older retired people live in the town houses on the beach side they are very popular with that group.

Petals

:ssign15:taking no prisoners :wink: