Bon voyage chippy 2 good luck

Guest 1957alan

Guest 1957alan

Have a good trip chippy 2 ,i will miss your well worded posts ,and threads. Your mature advice ,and unbaisesed attitute to your experiences in australia ,is very refressing ,and informative,even when provoked from certain quarters.so good luck, and keep us all updated on your new adventures.cheers mate ,and thanks for our time together.

Guest snow white
well 2 people will miss me haha:biglaugh:

me too chippy2 good luck mate i wish you all the best make sure you look in on us every now n then from the uk

lesley x

me too chippy2 good luck mate i wish you all the best make sure you look in on us every now n then from the uk

lesley x

dont worry will definatley keep in touch,will post with earlswood,its very quiet on here without him haha:notworthy:

Guest snow white
30 days mate-------long time without a fix

30 days didnt realise it has been that long is that since his last telling off??

hope he comes on to wish you luck then

we might even get your bon voyage thread onto its second page mate lol

lesley x

Guest 1957alan

come on snow white------ it was only an experince------ good or bad----- it wasnt a bad experince surely------------ im just trying to say good bye nicely----------------

Guest snow white
come on snow white------ it was only an experince------ good or bad----- it wasnt a bad experince surely------------ im just trying to say good bye nicely----------------

what experience?? youve lost me explain please

lesley

Guest smc01

Bon Voyage chippy2, to be honest have only noticed your posts in the last few days but I like your posts and you're one of the fair and just members on here who says what they feel without being inflammatory!!

Good luck in your travels and all the best!

Bon Voyage chippy2, to be honest have only noticed your posts in the last few days but I like your posts and you're one of the fair and just members on here who says what they feel without being inflammatory!!

Good luck in your travels and all the best!

thanks for that mate,just trying to put my experiances across in a way with a bit of banter,after all cant take life too serious,will you be staying in the uk or do you plan to return back home. paul:unsure:

Guest smc01
thanks for that mate,just trying to put my experiances across in a way with a bit of banter,after all cant take life too serious,will you be staying in the uk or do you plan to return back home. paul:unsure:

Am going back to Aus on the 6th May!!

My OH has already left and is in Phuket at the moment, lucky bugger, but I'm meeting him out there on the 7th April then a month to relax before heading back to Melbourne - so 2 weeks left in the UK for now! :jiggy:

Guest proud2beaussie

Good luck chippy,

It's a shame it hasn't worked out for you in Australia but at least you gave it your best shot and had a go which is more than can be said for a lot of people,I hope you have at least some fond memories of your time downunder and in future years won't look back on us too harshly.

Here's hoping that there's plenty of work for you in the UK,for a hard working guy like yourself I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Enjoy your flight home.

nigel

Guest snow white
the experience of communicating with someone

hi alan,

ive just realised doh, no wonder i didnt have a clue what you were on about i thought it was chippy2 who had posted about the 30 days sorry hon my mistake completely

hope you can forgive me

lesley x

Good luck chippy,

It's a shame it hasn't worked out for you in Australia but at least you gave it your best shot and had a go which is more than can be said for a lot of people,I hope you have at least some fond memories of your time downunder and in future years won't look back on us too harshly.

Here's hoping that there's plenty of work for you in the UK,for a hard working guy like yourself I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Enjoy your flight home.

nigel

thanks for that nigel,have alot of fond memories of oz,just putting this down to bad timing with the recession.never know migth be back,but cant keep uprooting the kids as i dont think its fair,we was thinking about riding it out but plenty of bargains on the property market back in england so hopefully make a killing mate.still have a lot of family in oz especially down in victor harbour as my dad has been going there for years,yes he was once a ten pound pom but liked to travel between oz and the uk.will post when i get back with the same attitude,hope most of you see it as cheeky banter just makes life more interesting,all the best to eveyone on pio chippy 2 aka paul and family:tongue:

Have you got graft when you come home? anyway,good luck with it all,hope you have better luck with work here than i have mate.you can allways go back when things pick up,"in the long run" i think it will be fairer on the kids,ive got a sneaking suspicion you will go back. as you say,its just bad timing,if we had sold our hse in time we would have been in the same situation as you.

Have you got graft when you come home? anyway,good luck with it all,hope you have better luck with work here than i have mate.you can allways go back when things pick up,"in the long run" i think it will be fairer on the kids,ive got a sneaking suspicion you will go back. as you say,its just bad timing,if we had sold our hse in time we would have been in the same situation as you.

have got work to go to,as have a good rep back home.but as anything else would take time here and with current conditions and wife expecting no4 need a good babysitter haha.are you a fellow chippy,know its tough at the moment with any trade,but has to pick up eventually.we were lucky saw the recession coming sold house and lived with mother in law for 8 months prior to arriveing.australia is in recession too so recommend staying put and wait till market picks up to sell,before coming over as eveyday jobs are hard to find at the moment mate paul

have got work to go to,as have a good rep back home.but as anything else would take time here and with current conditions and wife expecting no4 need a good babysitter haha.are you a fellow chippy,know its tough at the moment with any trade,but has to pick up eventually.we were lucky saw the recession coming sold house and lived with mother in law for 8 months prior to arriveing.australia is in recession too so recommend staying put and wait till market picks up to sell,before coming over as eveyday jobs are hard to find at the moment mate paul

Nah mate, nine inch navvy, bricky,your lucky then,its dead! ive got a good rep after 25 years of it mate,know every subbie in the north west,still made no difference,mind you im away for nearly a month in april/may validating,so that doesnt help!i am staying,just have to see how it goes,good luck anyway

Good luck mate as Arnie says in the film Y ................................ noa one of his first austrian one F*** off when the guy was after his hampton . When you get back you are barred from drinkin lager piss ,as you will have had your fill over here

Take care good luck and

if all else fails **** em

Mally

Archived