Need help for sponsorship commitment statement

Guest Nonpom

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry Finn for the late reply. I dont have settlement statement with me. But you can try the following link to have an idea:

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/city_result.jsp?country=Australia&city=Canberra

And you can check your email for commitment statement !!

​Thanks

Hello Ishaan,

I will be really great if you could share the same (commitment statement) with me too.

Talha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey Ishaan,

Could you please help me asap in providing a sample of Commitment Statement to Canberra?? I know its all about writing in your own words.. but still I'm getting a bit confused about to how to start it. I'm about to draft and get it done today only. So quick responses and help are really appreciated!! :cute:

Hey Ishaan,

Could you please help me asap in providing a sample of Commitment Statement to Canberra?? I know its all about writing in your own words.. but still I'm getting a bit confused about to how to start it. I'm about to draft and get it done today only. So quick responses and help are really appreciated!! :cute:

Do you still need it, if you; please let me know.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all, we are really worried... We had applied for ENS 186 in November 2015 but in feb 2016 owner sold the business to new owner. But the company remains the same and my husband works in the same position. We haven't heard anything from immigration and now the agent says that if we don't hear by end of this month they may have to withdraw the application. Can anyone suggest if the application needs to be withdrawn or can it still be processed by providing the new abn number... Please reply, we need some clarification so that we can be a bit relaxed.

• 1 month later...

Archived