Need help for sponsorship commitment statement

Guest Nonpom

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please try again, settings updated.

I need this statement as I said I have relatives in NSW, they want to know why Im not interested in migrating to NSW over VIC.

Whats your email ? I can forward you a sample of Commitment Letter to ACT. you can get an idea how it looks like. But do not Copy-Paste it. they are a Smart A** !! they'll get to know if you did it !

cheers !

Hi Peeka

I too want to apply for ACT sponsorship. Can you help me with a sample statement of committment and research that needs to be submitted with application form. I will ensure your sample statement is used as reference to create one which suit my application.

Thanks

Hi Ishaan

I too want to apply for ACT sponsorship. Can you help me with a sample statement of commitment.

I will ensure your sample statement is only used as reference.

Hey Niku,

You can check your email. :)

Good Luck !

no worries.. Good Luck Pal :)

Hi, Ishaan! I'm also at the stage of drafting my Commimtment Letter for ACT. Could you please send me a sample letter just to know what kind of format I should stick to and maybe correct smth according to it. I'll sincerely appreciate your help -

Hi, Ishaan! I'm also at the stage of drafting my Commimtment Letter for ACT. Could you please send me a sample letter just to know what kind of format I should stick to and maybe correct smth according to it.

Hey there, just check your email :)

Good Luck !

Hi Ishaan

Thanks a lot for commitment statement.

Can you also help me with settlement statement. I have done some research on cost of living in Canberra however bit worried as applying for the first time.

Can you please help me with Settlement statement too.. As promised it will be for ref only.

Sincere Thanks

Thanks and I will :)

Hi Ishaan

Thanks a lot for commitment statement.

Can you also help me with settlement statement. I have done some research on cost of living in Canberra however bit worried as applying for the first time.

Can you please help me with Settlement statement too.. As promised it will be for ref only.

Sincere Thanks

Hey, go thru the link, hope this helps :

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/city_result.jsp?country=Australia&city=Canberra

• 2 weeks later...
Whats your email ? I can forward you a sample of Commitment Letter to ACT. you can get an idea how it looks like. But do not Copy-Paste it. they are a Smart A** !! they'll get to know if you did it !

cheers !

Hi, is it possible for you to also send me a commitment letter to act. PM me Thank you.

Please check your email

Hi Ishaan,

I am about to apply for ACT SS. Could you also provide me a sample for a (if you just have the commitment letter that's fine for me as well)

Settlement Statement

o Show that you have a sound understanding of the settlement costs involved on arrival to Canberra, and while you seek employment:

o Evidence of research into the cost of living in Canberra, including rent, food, transport and entertainment.

o Estimated of cost of relocation to ACT in Australian Dollars, including but not limited to: flights; freight; and initial accommodation.

o Estimated cost of living in Canberra for you and any dependants, in Australian Dollars.

and a

Commitment Statement

Commitment to Canberra statement

o Explain in your own words why you want to live in Canberra, including how Canberra’s lifestyle suits your way of life more than any other city in Australia.

o Include evidence that you have personally researched Canberra’s lifestyle and attractions.

My contact adress is lusthansa(at)ymail dot com

Thank you very much for your support.

Finn

Hi Ishaan,

I am about to apply for ACT SS. Could you also provide me a sample for a (if you just have the commitment letter that's fine for me as well)

Settlement Statement

o Show that you have a sound understanding of the settlement costs involved on arrival to Canberra, and while you seek employment:

o Evidence of research into the cost of living in Canberra, including rent, food, transport and entertainment.

o Estimated of cost of relocation to ACT in Australian Dollars, including but not limited to: flights; freight; and initial accommodation.

o Estimated cost of living in Canberra for you and any dependants, in Australian Dollars.

and a

Commitment Statement

Commitment to Canberra statement

o Explain in your own words why you want to live in Canberra, including how Canberra’s lifestyle suits your way of life more than any other city in Australia.

o Include evidence that you have personally researched Canberra’s lifestyle and attractions.

My contact adress is lusthansa(at)ymail dot com

Thank you very much for your support.

Finn

Sorry Finn for the late reply. I dont have settlement statement with me. But you can try the following link to have an idea:

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/city_result.jsp?country=Australia&city=Canberra

And you can check your email for commitment statement !!

​Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

cheers !

Hi Ishaan you must be fed up of people askign you for the Commitment Letter to ACT!! Would you mind sending it to me as I am hoping to head to Canberra - thansk so much Carmel

Archived