You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Hi all

Seems the uk is a bit out of budget this year so thought about comin over east later in later in the year , going to try one better than plaiting fog ,gettin a beer out of brooksy ( dint mean it mate , 1`m sure Tuesday is your middle name . Just thinking about weather etc and the dengue lol

Mally

Here at last:jiggy:

SUFC life not a pastime

I limit myself to 2 drinks a day, I`m now 10 years in front make that 15

Guest snow white

lol he was round mine on sunday must admit he can down a few cant you mate didnt have to buy any beers though so he was sorted really lol

lesley x

Dengue won't be a problem unless you go up North past Sunshine Coast. If your having it as a holiday i would start around Coffs Harbour in NSW and drive up stopping where and when you want on the way or at least squeeze a trip down to Coffs in whilst your here, it is definately one of the nicest places with some of the greenest scenery i have seen since I have been here . Hope you have great time, your not sharing a flight with Ali and Nigel are you? lol

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Dengue won't be a problem unless you go up North past Sunshine Coast. If your having it as a holiday i would start around Coffs Harbour in NSW and drive up stopping where and when you want on the way or at least squeeze a trip down to Coffs in whilst your here, it is definately one of the nicest places with some of the greenest scenery i have seen since I have been here . Hope you have great time, your not sharing a flight with Ali and Nigel are you? lol

Cal x

Nah we are economy class not upper premium first class lol

Here at last:jiggy:

SUFC life not a pastime

I limit myself to 2 drinks a day, I`m now 10 years in front make that 15