NEW BOOK !! Have a laugh about the drama of emigrating!!

Guest yvonne & paul

Guest yvonne & paul

Hi All,

In these times of all the stress associated with the BIG MOVE, a friend of mine has had a book published about just that and although I have not yet read it yet, I am confident as are the publishers that it will be a big success. Although factual with her and her families plight, there are many many laughs along the way. VICKY GRAY The author is a very down to earth, lovely and very very funny person in real life and I am sure this will reflect in her book.

I am attaching her website to anyone who would like to take a look, and Vicky is going to contact Pomsi n oz to see if she can place a blog on here.

australiauncovered.com.au

HAPPY READING TO YOU ALL!!!

Yvonne:biggrin:

Guest benedict1
Hi All,

In these times of all the stress associated with the BIG MOVE, a friend of mine has had a book published about just that and although I have not yet read it yet, I am confident as are the publishers that it will be a big success. Although factual with her and her families plight, there are many many laughs along the way. VICKY GRAY The author is a very down to earth, lovely and very very funny person in real life and I am sure this will reflect in her book.

I am attaching her website to anyone who would like to take a look, and Vicky is going to contact Pomsi n oz to see if she can place a blog on here.

australiauncovered.com.au

HAPPY READING TO YOU ALL!!!

Yvonne:biggrin:

Hi Yvonne,

what's the title of the book? I cannot access australiauncovered.com.au for some reason.

Thanks

OOPS! found it - duh!

Guest yvonne & paul

Hi All .

can't believe i didn't mention the book title...What a twit!!!! it is

DIDJERIDOOES & DIJERIDON'TS

Great title hey!!

Yvonne:cool:

• 1 month later...
Guest trigger

Hi

Thanks for the link, just ordered the book, reading that much at the moment about life and experiences Downunder.

Richard

Guest cazbeckham

pleasepm me the link to get the book please as the one on here does not work

Ta

Caz

Guest snow white

Hi yvonne

had a look at link and tried to get book today but none of the bookstores could find it guess will have to buy it off amazon looking forward to reading it .

Lesley x

Guest trigger
couldn't access the web site unfortunately. can you send a link?

did you manage to find it ive ordered a copy from amazon?

Archived