Ban St Georges Day?

kernow43

Biggest laff is the anti europe brigade , the royal family are decended from the dutch and germans old Albert top englander could not speak english till he was 30 no wonder ther lass was not amused . The Royal family is bred (bred ) out of europe so are as english mongrels so cant be the pure race the no fun brigade bang on about

Mally

ANL 1977

If the last Australia Day is anything to go by the kid with the darker face is better off staying here mate.

Think you were in the uk lm , in virtual land dont know but in sydney its australians havin a go at each other , different origins , same as in the uk you knoe the pakis as is quoted by the littleots on here (nowt big about them) . Last year me and oh went to freo march not beeen here long coaxed her up to the little creatures loft bar ( as any bloke would) . Talkin to an aussie labdlord of a pub good bloke havin a laff .Guy had been to uk and noted on the english racism with the ¬ pakis" . a\nd talk like that . I n Wa there is a diverse ethnic base ,british being one of them, seen no direct racism .

Mally

Guest earlswood
Think you were in the uk lm , in virtual land dont know but in sydney its australians havin a go at each other , different origins , same as in the uk you knoe the pakis as is quoted by the littleots on here (nowt big about them) . Last year me and oh went to freo march not beeen here long coaxed her up to the little creatures loft bar ( as any bloke would) . Talkin to an aussie labdlord of a pub good bloke havin a laff .Guy had been to uk and noted on the english racism with the ¬ pakis" . a\nd talk like that . I n Wa there is a diverse ethnic base ,british being one of them, seen no direct racism .

Mally

Everyone in the world is racist in some form or the other, I found Aussies I worked with very racist when it came to blacks and especially the aborigines, you must have heard this if you worked on building sites…at first it really shocks you but becomes the norm after a few weeks.

Everyone in the world is racist in some form or the other, I found Aussies I worked with very racist when it came to blacks and especially the aborigines, you must have heard this if you worked on building sites…at first it really shocks you but becomes the norm after a few weeks.

The aussies are not really racist to others with the aborigenes its the fact they get money for nowt and housing , all new develoements have got to have community housing for the aborigenals (west homes ) thats who get them they pay nowt and if they wreck it (often happens they get another oz day they get $50 a head most families are 12-15 , last year they got $1000 a head, The guys in the bush are ok they are genine its the city lot blow it all and look at crime and handouts . |A mate of mine is an ex copper here they went bush to fetch a guy in for rape . they got to the edge of the settlement when they were told they could not enter . They brought the guy to the cops or what was left of him after they had given hi their time . Its not all what you perceive in virtual land

In East London? loads of black faces celebrating their Country on St Georges day ...yes

Their is no reason Londons black, Indian, Chinese, etc communities would not celebrate St Georges day, they have done for many years as they were born here and those who were not have intergrated into our society and we all rub along nicely.

On the other hand I wonder how many of the Luton lot will celebrate St Georges day.

Guest earlswood
Their is no reason Londons black, Indian, Chinese, etc communities would not celebrate St Georges day, they have done for many years as they were born here and those who were not have intergrated into our society and we all rub along nicely.

On the other hand I wonder how many of the Luton lot will celebrate St Georges day.

The Luton lot will not get far in this Country...we will let them have free speech yes...but start real **** and they will be banged up and prepared for deportation like one Abu Hansa.

Archived