and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest Jenna

Submitting 175 Visa Aplication online

Guest Jenna

Morning all!

I was just wandering if anyone has submitted an application online and how easy is it? I was wandering whether to do this as to save to costs using a migration consultant or whether it would be best to use one?

Many thanks

Jen:spinny:

Hi, I did our app on line in Feb. It took a few evenings to complete as we took our time making sure we completed it all but it takes you through what you need to fill out so relatively straight forward. At the end you pay on line and you get a TRN number and then wait. I think I did it all ok but havent got a case officer yet so dont know for certain !!

Posted Vetassess paperwork 17/10/08. paper based assessment passed on 07/11/08, practical assessment passed on 16/02/09, 175 visa lodged on line 26/02/09, SS in WA online 23/03/09, SS approved 08/07/09, medicals and PCCs 10/08/09, visa granted 15/09/09 !!

Guest Jenna

Hi Dawn,

Thanks for your reply. I have got all the forms I need and will have a really good read through them and see what I think! Did you sort out all the Vetassess papaerwork and test first before you lodged your application online then?

Thanks

Guest moving down under

Hi Jenna,

We did ours online without an agent. It was really easy.

Good luck!

Hi

We did ours online with out an agent too, found it really simple, much easier than the skills assessment

Good Luck

claire

23/11/08 skills ass passed. 24/11/08 online 175 applied for. Feb 09 NBV reg'. 14/05/09 CO assigned 11/06/09.

Visa granted 16-7-09, flew out Sept 10- now living the dream and loving it, Whoopy