Guest Ron & Chel

sorry folks Australian goverment have cut migrant intake

Guest Ron & Chel

just bumping i know you dont want to hear it but its probably better you know about the above

just bumping i know you dont want to hear it but its probably better you know about the above

thnk you are abit late mate bin on here for acouple of days

Here at last:jiggy:

SUFC life not a pastime

I limit myself to 2 drinks a day, I`m now 10 years in front make that 15

Guest Scamp1976

There's only been like 200 other posts about this already. When you post something on a forum , please do a search before you do so you don't double post.

Guest Ron & Chel

Oh well im very bloody sorry i wont bother anymore thats what gets up my nose about people like you on this site not everyone is on it every day so those that come on once in a while it may of been useful reading im fed up with people like u scamp bloody now it alls get off your high horse im finished with this site

Guest Guest26012
Oh well im very bloody sorry i wont bother anymore thats what gets up my nose about people like you on this site not everyone is on it every day so those that come on once in a while it may of been useful reading im fed up with people like u scamp bloody now it alls get off your high horse im finished with this site

Hello and goodbye! :laugh:

thanx mate i for one hadnt seen this yet.

keep posting and appreciate the input.

I see we have not lost all the reaction posters.