Salma

Cut in Immigration

Hi All,

Still in the UK but starting my Spousal visa process soon just wanted to know that it was not effected by the reduction annouced by AUS Gov?

Thanks,

Salma

Guest StephenWard9

I dont know Salma. I've in Australia on a PM visa and once we're married in October, I will apply for my spouse visa. Does anyone know if these cuts will affect spouse visas??

Guest proud2beaussie

As far as I am aware "Family Stream" visas were not affected by the changes to the migration program announced recently.

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi there

Nigel is right. The cuts announced recently apply to the skilled stream only. Partner and Child Visas are excluded from quota and capping provisions in any event so nobody on this thread need worry.

Best wishes

Gill

Guest jchrisj
Hi there

Nigel is right. The cuts announced recently apply to the skilled stream only. Partner and Child Visas are excluded from quota and capping provisions in any event so nobody on this thread need worry.

Best wishes

Gill

do you now Gill, You are an absolute diamond.

Thanks

Chris

even though the visa quota has been cut immigration levels will still be at record levels for the next year . Only certain jobs have been taken off the critical skills list .Hope this helps and good luck linz