Guest jogrant3232

What on earth is this

Guest jogrant3232

One of the only things that could make me have to return to the UK would be if Mrs G seen a snake, well would you Adam and Eve it got a frantic wife on the phone today about the attached critter so had to rush back home, cut it with the saw then had 2 to contend with, OMG i am panicing then, my shout is its a big worm or something Mrs G says i am out of here that a Feckin huge snake, please Help what TYPE OF WORM IS THIS in the attached photo

Umm lol, it is hard to see clearly on the photo but looking at it i'd opt for a legless lizard.

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Guest Emcooper

its very cute. lol sorry i cant help you

you great big jessie lmao

it will come back with all his mates now

the only safe place for you is Queensland ha ha

Living the Dream in Baldivis

I agree with Cal, looks like poor old harmless legless lizard, thats a lizard with no legs not a boozed up lizard, haha

One of the only things that could make me have to return to the UK would be if Mrs G seen a snake, well would you Adam and Eve it got a frantic wife on the phone today about the attached critter so had to rush back home, cut it with the saw then had 2 to contend with, OMG i am panicing then, my shout is its a big worm or something Mrs G says i am out of here that a Feckin huge snake, please Help what TYPE OF WORM IS THIS in the attached photo

It`s a lizard - we get loads of those in our garden - gave me a heart attack when I pulled one out of garden whilst weeding - I was left holding it`s tail whilst it scuttled off into the bushes.

The people who reach the top of the tree, are only those who haven`t got the qualifications to detain them at the bottom.

Peter Ustinov