What on earth is this

Guest jogrant3232

Guest jogrant3232

One of the only things that could make me have to return to the UK would be if Mrs G seen a snake, well would you Adam and Eve it got a frantic wife on the phone today about the attached critter so had to rush back home, cut it with the saw then had 2 to contend with, OMG i am panicing then, my shout is its a big worm or something Mrs G says i am out of here that a Feckin huge snake, please Help what TYPE OF WORM IS THIS in the attached photo

One of the only things that could make me have to return to the UK would be if Mrs G seen a snake, well would you Adam and Eve it got a frantic wife on the phone today about the attached critter so had to rush back home, cut it with the saw then had 2 to contend with, OMG i am panicing then, my shout is its a big worm or something Mrs G says i am out of here that a Feckin huge snake, please Help what TYPE OF WORM IS THIS in the attached photo

It`s a lizard - we get loads of those in our garden - gave me a heart attack when I pulled one out of garden whilst weeding - I was left holding it`s tail whilst it scuttled off into the bushes.

Archived