Jump to content

176 Visa - what doc's needed certifying?

Recommended Posts

Hi Folks,


I'm off to my solicitors later to get some documents certified for VETASSESS and thought whilst I was there, I'd get anything else that I need certifying at the same time. However, the online system is down at the moment, and therefore, can't access details that need to be submitted with the 176 visa. Can anyone tell me what is needed, ie, passport, photos etc? Doesn't matter if its not everything as I can always make another visit if needed.





Living in Benowa, Gold Coast since Feb 2010 and loving it!!!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now