Vetassess practical venue

Guest kaztayli

Guest kaztayli

Does anybody know where the Glasgow venue is for the Vetassess Refrigeration practical? Oh and what the practical entails. My poor husband is more nervous for the practical than for anything else - I've tried to tell him to treat it as a normal day at work but..................

Guest kaztayli

Ok I guess that nobody knows where the Glasgow venue is!

Let me try this question - do you pay to do the practical and then they give you a date and venue - or do you book a date and venue at the same time that you pay or how does it work? We don't want to lose a potential July date and have to wait until November

Guest chris_mac
Ok I guess that nobody knows where the Glasgow venue is!

Let me try this question - do you pay to do the practical and then they give you a date and venue - or do you book a date and venue at the same time that you pay or how does it work? We don't want to lose a potential July date and have to wait until November

Hi

You have to apply and pay then they put you on the next available date usually with a choice of venues after you pass the paper assessment.

How to apply and info.

VETASSESS - Vocational Education Training and Assessment Services

Good luck

Chris

Guest hitmanzak
Hi

You have to apply and pay then they put you on the next available date usually with a choice of venues after you pass the paper assessment.

How to apply and info.

VETASSESS - Vocational Education Training and Assessment Services

Good luck

Chris

This is right, i am due to carry out the Refrigeration/Air conditioning practical in April, once i recieved notification of passed paper assessment they sent me details of available dates and colleges, i am also nervous, cant find any posts or threads which offer much help, obviously not too popular which may be a good thing? could be loads of work for us in Oz :biggrin:

Ill will start a thread once completed and let every one know what to expect.

cheers:smile:

Guest kaztayli
This is right, i am due to carry out the Refrigeration/Air conditioning practical in April, once i recieved notification of passed paper assessment they sent me details of available dates and colleges, i am also nervous, cant find any posts or threads which offer much help, obviously not too popular which may be a good thing? could be loads of work for us in Oz :biggrin:

That would be fantastic - definitely not many around

Guest kaztayli

my husband phoned Vetassess last night and they managed to fit him in for the April practical (I know - the gods are smiling............at the moment). What day are you doing your practical? He's booked in for the 7th.

Guest hitmanzak

April 9th, all the way to London as they told me this was the only venue left:arghh:

Going to ring them and see if any at Glasgow or Manchester.

What number did you ring?

cheers

Guest kaztayli
April 9th, all the way to London as they told me this was the only venue left:arghh:

Going to ring them and see if any at Glasgow or Manchester.

What number did you ring?

cheers

We phoned their general number to query how to book the practical and she fitted David in for April (great considering that we don't have to wait and we haven't paid for the practical yet)

The girl there did say that refrigeration was now only being done in London and not Glasgow or Manchester - even for July. It's a massive distance for us too and then still the cost of the hotel but we'll cope if it gets us to Oz sooner.

Will find out as much as I can after D does his practical and let you know what it's about.

Have you found any information on it yet? (besides what Vetasses send you - which isn't much and the page they refer to - isn't there)

Guest hitmanzak

Just been on the phone, and as you say no Glasgow Refrigeration practicals, i was just going to say are you sure:err: as i pointed out on the phone to the very helpful and nice Oz lady you booked Glasgow yesterday...... She just said this cant be the case, a mistake must have been made.:huh:

Looks like i will see you in London then..

Guest kaztayli
Just been on the phone, and as you say no Glasgow Refrigeration practicals, i was just going to say are you sure as i pointed out on the phone to the very helpful and nice Oz lady you booked Glasgow yesterday...... She just said this cant be the case, a mistake must have been made.

Looks like i will see you in London then..

:laugh: That was a good try :laugh:

Archived