please all painters in oz can you help

Guest Ron & Chel

Guest Ron & Chel

Hi All

Please can you tell me although im a plumber i have a couple of ladders and steps but have been told i cannot take them as they have paint on them is this true or not

many thanks

Guest traybears

hi ron & chel,my o/h is a painter.we took some steps with us,they had a small amount of paint on.they were fine,we went with john masons.hope this helps.tracy.xx.

Guest sheeplover

hi i am a sparky i brought all my tools ladders and conduit benders they were all cleaned and packed by pickfords, customs stopped my ladders bender and transformer because they had traces of oil on them

Guest Ron & Chel

Hi Tracy it was the rep from masons who told me no way can you take ladders or steps with paint on them this is when i thought well how do all the decorators get on as it would be very expensive to replace all your ladders and steps RON

Guest traybears

hi ron,spoke to o/h,he said all his brushes etc were spotless,but steps defo had small amount of paint on, which i remember j.m, when they came round, saying you wouldn't get all the paint off.tracy.xx.

Guest slipshot

I had paint on my ladders and other stuff such as clothes (just DIY stuff) and did not even think about it and it all came through fine. Was not aware of this and I did not clean anything like that...

Archived