Guest jassi

Funds required for 176 Visa

Guest jassi

Hi Everyone,

After getting positive assessment form Vetasses, my wife and me are in process for applying to 176 visa (From India), however, our agent has told us that we require to show some funds in order to apply.

Can anyone pls explain how much and what kind of funds would be considered legitimate under these circumstances. Can the parental properties be shown as funds?

waiting in anticipation:unsure:.

Thanks

Jassi

Hi Jassi

Are you applying for a state sponsorship visa if so to what state

Tania X

Is looking forward to the future and all what it holds:biggrin:

Guest OgaPoga

Depends on the state you will apply to. We applied for Victoria and they required to have 20 000 + AUD. However, if you do not have it, they required to provide very detailed budget to see if you can actually sustain yourself.

I know in some states they ask 20 000+ AUD as well as 10 0000 AUD per each extra applicant.

Guest ellisa

Hi jassi

We applied for a 176 and was accepted in queensland and they never asked for anything at all. It stated on the form how much we intended to bring in to the country but that was all, no questions asked!!!

Hope that helps.....

Guest asrais

We have applied for sponsorship for South Australia. We needed funds of $25,000 (au) plus $5000 for each additional person

Guest jassi

Thanks everyone for replying back.

@Tania, First of all let me Congratulate you for the Visa. We are applying to Canberra and with the answers which i have received here, it seems that the requirement of funds is different in each state. In our case it is $30000.

How about Parental property. Can it be shown as Funds.

Again, Thanks a ton for your valuable information.

Regards

Jassi

Sorry i don't no the answer about parental property, hopefully someone will answer you

Best of luck

Tania X

Is looking forward to the future and all what it holds:biggrin:

Guest moving down under

Anybody know what Queensland requires?

Guest janagaraja

Hi Every one,

I got sponsorship from queensland. They advised me that i need to bring sufficient funds to support myself. But never demanded to show proof. Hope this helps. For queensland you don't have show any proof of funds. Hope this helps. Jana

Anybody know what Queensland requires?

Guest mehdi

Hi everybody, I have also sponsorship of WA, I have promised to take 35000 AUD for two persons.

I am now waiting for security check, do you know where and to whom should we show some prove?

tnx

Guest lakmal
Hi Everyone,

After getting positive assessment form Vetasses, my wife and me are in process for applying to 176 visa (From India), however, our agent has told us that we require to show some funds in order to apply.

Can anyone pls explain how much and what kind of funds would be considered legitimate under these circumstances. Can the parental properties be shown as funds?

waiting in anticipation:unsure:.

Thanks

Jassi

Hi Jassi,

I have applied for Canberra sponsorship and waiting for results (positive hopefully :) )

You need to show AUD 30,000 in Liquid Cash (savings, FD's...etc). You cannot show your parents' financials and they do not accept land, vehicles...etc

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Guest JenniferC

Hi there,

It definitely depends on the State but if it's ACT you must have the funds fluid in your account as opposed to capital fixed in properties. They like to see a letter from your bank manager with account details and the exact amount available. This was the advice from my agent and it worked for me.

Good luck: ) x

Guest tony byrne

hi everyone dont know if this would work but if you dont actually have the money i would try getting a loan for the amount needed. then once in the bank get a copy of your bank statement showing the funds as proof then just cancel the loan within the 14 days they give you to do show

Guest jassi

Thanks for writing everyone..

@ Lakmal,

You informed that we can not show parent's financials, however, would you please clarify on it a bit more. I ask because my Father in law has about $10000 under Provident fund and can give us a certificate of gift for that amount. Will that work?

Will you please provide me with the break up of amount which you showed.

@ tony byrne

I can always take loan and put the entire amount in bank (without showing that it is a loan), however, i dont know wether the authorities will approve it or not, since the transaction will not be over a period of time but just once.

@ Jennifer

Can you pls provide a sample of letter from your bank manager which you showed the authorities.

Guest lakmal

Hi Jassi,

Gift certificate might work but please do me research on it. If you Father in law gives you a certificate, where would the money be? If you can put them in a savings account and get a balance confirmation, that would be the best method.

Lucky for me I had that amount with me (which I was keeping for another purpose) and took a balance statement.

I found a wealth of information in this thread. You will find everything you need

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/51038-further-guideline-act-sponsorship-after-refusal-letter.html

Hope this helps

Cheers

Hi to all,

Except victoria,and all other states need some funds required if you are getting the visa.SA give one sample form for fund related and they need to prove by signed from Notory or lawyer,Or Govt attested.I just signed from Notory public person.The queensland form also given the seperate evidence for funds.Last one WA need some bank book copy,or any other funds related...so please be careful before you apply.Anyway i suggest please get one certificate from Notary Public it is safe for your application.I applied SA,WA,Qld. I am waiting for the result

Ritu

Guest Thilosh
Thanks everyone for replying back.

@Tania, First of all let me Congratulate you for the Visa. We are applying to Canberra and with the answers which i have received here, it seems that the requirement of funds is different in each state. In our case it is $30000.

How about Parental property. Can it be shown as Funds.

Again, Thanks a ton for your valuable information.

Regards

Jassi

Hi Jassi

Do you know if there is a standard form used for Financial Declaration for Canberra.

Thanks

Thilosh

Our agent told us around 10k per person to cover at least 6 months, this can include equity from house /car sale etc,

Oz is Beautiful, but the uk is home :wubclub:

Returned to Bournemouth 20th August 2010

Guest jassi
Hi Jassi

Do you know if there is a standard form used for Financial Declaration for Canberra.

Thanks

Thilosh

@Thilosh

Buddy,

I don't believe that the there is a standard form for all states, however, please research more on it. I would suggest you to please search the Immi Wbsite on it.