Scaffolders in adelaide!!!!

Guest thecollinsgang

Guest thecollinsgang

Hello pio

Does anyone know of any scaffolding work in Adelaide .Been told lots of work ,but is it true?:unsure:

Thanks pio x

Guest 0405delboy
Hello pio

Does anyone know of any scaffolding work in Adelaide .Been told lots of work ,but is it true?:unsure:

Thanks pio x

Hello,

Dont take my advice and do keep researching but I was thinking just the other day how little scaffolding you see in Adelaide (as kids in London it was everywhere and we used to play on it :wideeyed:). Just had a quick look in the Yellow Pages and theres 3 pages on it but mostly those mini skaff mobile towers that you can use yourself. Doesnt seem to be a big thing here but there was one place that offered labour hire and that was email comscaff@ozemail.com.au at www.completescaffolds.com.au maybe you could contact them and find out just how much theyre in demand.

Hope it goes well

Guest ch3wi77

Im in the scaffolding industry over in UK at mo but I design scaffold structures, so im on the look out for scaffold contractors etc......good luck with your search..

Cheers

Dave

• 2 months later...
Guest tigers08
hi mate im a brickie in adelaide,all the riggers i come across say thay have loads on at the mo.its all clip together stuff alot easier than your used to.hope this helps cheers mark.

hi there, im a brickie, living in yorkshire and have just got our visas last friday, we coming over to adelaide aug/sep time all been well. hows the work going over there for brickies at the moment?

hi there, im a brickie, living in yorkshire and have just got our visas last friday, we coming over to adelaide aug/sep time all been well. hows the work going over there for brickies at the moment?

hi mate,work has slowed down but there are still jobs advertised in the paper.at the moment ive got 2 months lined up with out looking for more.its a bit different here you just go from job to job then the supervisior hopefully gives you another one.long term who knows.cheers mark.

Archived