welsh girl

Guest gajackdeb1@bigpond.com

Guest gajackdeb1@bigpond.com

hi every one i,m fairly new to this site i,ve tryed to send some emails to some people not really heard bk of them we are on the sunshine coast would really like to meet up with someone for a drink or a coffee i,ve got a 5yr old & a hubby whos a joiner we live in pacific paradise would be great to meet anyone as im struggling a little not meet anyone yet been here a year already feel like theres something wrong with us ( theres not i can arsure you we are nice people please get in touch if youd like kind regards deb

Guest Daceys

Hi Debs

We're migrating in July to Narangba area. (My wife Kaz and 3 girls aged 13, 8 & 2 and me)

We've never been to Australia and we don't have any relatives out there either!!!!:shocked: So it's going to be slightly daunting for us too. If you are Welsh and if you haven't heard yet, Wales beat england in the rugby yesterday :jiggy:

Where abouts from Wales are you from? I'm from Wrexham originally.

Al.

• 3 months later...

Hi

I'm Rachel and proud to be Welsh! I'm from Pontypool originally. Moved to Sydney in June and slowly starting to get grips on everything!

Now my geography is not very good and don't know where you are and if you're near Sydney but would great to hear from other Welsh people as they are thin on the ground here!

Hope to hear from you

Rachel

Guest DALE&JO

Hi there, friends of ours who came out from wales 10 Moonths are loving it here (ADELAIDE ) I know they would love to speak to someone who can understand them-HEE HEE HEE!!! If you would like to cntct them jst email us!!!

Hope you like it here!!!!

Archived