Murder in the Outback Film -Joanne Lees

Stuju

Hi All, Being shown on tv tonight is the film Murder in the Outback

Murder In The Outback is a joint production from Britain's Granada and Australia's Ten network, with funding from the Film Finance Corporation and the NSW Wales Film and Television Office.

It was filmed over four weeks in Broken Hill and Sydney's Fox Studios, where a replica of the Darwin courtroom was built, last August.

Just wondering if this has been shown in the UK or has it been previewed as a coming soon, i shall watch it think it maybe quite interesting, read the book Joanne Lees wrote

"No Turning Back" very good read

Hi Cal,

Its on 10 at 8.30pm tonight - should be good

hi jo, yep she is i read on the net somewhere that the film is going to have a different title in the uk - not sure how right this is

apparently Joanne Lees had no input in to the film what so ever

cheers

gizmo

Guest JoanneHattersley
I've seen that other Australian tourist information film - Wolf Creek!!!!!

Isnt Wolf Creek crap!!!

well i watched it ,,very good viewing and focused on the press hounding and twisting what joanne said,, but im still undecided as to ''who did it'' ,not sure that the guy sentanced was the right man ,watch out for it guys ,deffo worth a watch

Cal x

I watched it too, wasnt as good a i hoped it might be ( but these telemovies never are) after reading the book that Joanne Lees wrote herself (No Turning Back) i am sure that they got the right man. The book is well worth a read and goes alot deeper into all the events that happened along with emotions of peolpe too, i coundt put it down while reading the book, of course its much much better than the film.

Archived