Guest dazla

Cost of 457 visa obtained through migration agent

Guest dazla

Does anyone know the costs incurred of a 457 visa when obtained through a migration agent, inncluding the agents fees? I have been in sydney for about 6 weeks and my employer obtained my 457 visa through a migration agency. I am thinking about returning to the UK in the next few months. Problem for me is that I have to pay back my employer the relocation costs, which include the flights and 457 visa. I don't want to ask my employer how much it cost as it could make things a bit awkward for me. I just want to get some idea of how much I have to repay my employer.

Thanks

Daz

If you go on to DIAC website they tell you the cost is around $500 if I remember correctly then of course its the Migration agent puts his/her bit on.

Can I ask do you not like your post in Sydney?

Lyn (50) Barry (39) Ross (9) IT WAG !!!

OFFERED 457 ON 18/02/2010 started 457 1/3/2010, CO ON 04/03/10, 457 awarded 16/3/10,arrived 23/4/10

Guest dazla
If you go on to DIAC website they tell you the cost is around $500 if I remember correctly then of course its the Migration agent puts his/her bit on.

Can I ask do you not like your post in Sydney?

Its more that i miss the UK and my freinds back home

daz

Its more that i miss the UK and my freinds back home

daz

457 cost is under 500 - surprised they used a migration agent as the application is relatively straightforward. If you stay for two years , do you think your UK friends will be gone?. Seems too good an opportunity to give up so soon and without giving your new temporary home a fair chance.

Guest Guest31881

This thread has not been posted on since March 2009, I have closed the thread to avoid confusion.