Guest mike and claire

Any one used....Australian Migration Associates

Guest mike and claire

Hi

Just wandered if anyone else has used Australian Migration Associates in Manchester....I have had an initial telephone call with Shirley and was very impressed she was incredibly helpful and informative and had a lot of useful information and advice.

Would be interested to hear from anyone else, having spent hours looking through the forums and assesing our particular situation we have decided it would be better for us to use an agent to help us sort everything out. ( peace of mind hopefully ) I have seen a lot of names come up in posts but not AMA so was just curious.

Any views views or experiences greatly welcomed.......

Many Thanks

Mike and Claire

Hi Mike and Claire

I can't say i have seen that particular agent on the forum, but thats not to say it is a negative thing, i used Go-Matilda i'm sure you will get some feedback

best of luck

Tania X

Is looking forward to the future and all what it holds:biggrin:

Guest mike and claire

Hi Tania

Thanks....no not one of the names that seems to crop up on here, but seemed very helpful. Thought it always worth asking on here to see what anyone else thinks......

Thanks

Mike

Guest mike and claire

Sorry Tania......just noticed by the way, CONGRATS!!!!!!!:jiggy:

Still seems like such a long way off yet, but suppose we've all got to start somewhere....:biggrin:

Guest chris_mac
Hi

Just wandered if anyone else has used Australian Migration Associates in Manchester....I have had an initial telephone call with Shirley and was very impressed she was incredibly helpful and informative and had a lot of useful information and advice.

Would be interested to hear from anyone else, having spent hours looking through the forums and assesing our particular situation we have decided it would be better for us to use an agent to help us sort everything out. ( peace of mind hopefully ) I have seen a lot of names come up in posts but not AMA so was just curious.

Any views views or experiences greatly welcomed.......

Many Thanks

Mike and Claire

Hi Mike and Claire

Please see link

Anyone else using Australian Migration Associates Ltd in Manchester?? : British Expat Discussion Forum

Best wishes

Chris

Guest mike and claire

Hi Chris

Certainly makes interesting reading.......with a range of experiences......

I have to say although I've only had one phone call with them I found Shirley very helpful and fiendly ( we did talk for nearly 40 mins ), at the end of the day if as people say they are only likely to take you on if they feel they have a good chance of getting you your visa I would be happy with that.

I suppose the main thing is that they do have a record of positive success which means at least that they can do their job and nobody has screamed 'NO' don't use them.

Thanks very much for your info and the link......

It all helps

Cheers

Mike

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Mike

I've seen a lot of praise for Sheila & Shirley which is much more recent than the BE thread - which dates back to 2005, I noticed.

I know a lot of the agents, including Sheila & Shirley, and I have no problems at all with the two ladies. If the situation is technically tricky they would not be my first choice but neither would 99% of the "household" names be my own first choice if the situation is genuinely difficult.

I'd definitely put Sheila & Shirley in the UK Top Ten of agents, without a shred of hesitation.

You could do far, FAR worse in the UK, as well.....:shocked:

I'm not kidding, unfortunately.

Best wishes

Gill

Guest mike and claire

Hi Gill

Thanks for that, I have to say my initial response to talking to Shirley compared to a couple of other people was that she certainly seemed to know what she was talking about and had some suggestions that no one else mentioned....not a particularly difficult application ( I hope ) but Shirley seemed very confident that it would be fairly straight forward.

As you say I could do a lot worse, at the end of the day I am sure they have a lot more experience of doing this than I have.

Thanks for you input

Mike:smile:

well i used them after my tra got refused so i paid them £150 for an hours advice. Well they both came out and sat with me and chatted my options went over my Tra application and 3 hours later we had formed a plan. Im now in Perth and it was the best 150 nicker ive ever spent.

One of the Ladies used to work for the imigration in Manchester and both know there stuff. use them and if you dont get satisfaction ill pay your fees.

The Best of the lot.

Oh forgot they said it would be a waste of money to get them to do my TRA as id be fine on my own. **** hot Girls

Guest Harry A

I used AMA, the two ladies there were Shirley and Sheila! I found them brilliant!!!!!

But unfortunately they ceased trading due to the lack of business coming there way due to all the changes going on DIAC.

They got my WA S/S and application lodged so they had done all the donkey work.Its ashame because they were very knowledgeable.

Guest guest36187

This was an old thread so will close it now.