Need help for a car sticker idea

Wishful

Guest 0405delboy
Ok !! I do want to go home and cannot because my kids are 11 and 9 and their dad (my x )is a aussie....I want a reply to that sticker " If you dont love it leave it "

So far Ive come up with " if I could I would "

Any ideas ????

:goofy:

A couple of personal favourite bumper stickers of mine are:

If you dont like the way I drive then stay off the footpath!

and

If you dont like my driving dial 1800 eat s**t.

Off topic, I know but let me have a few more beverages and I'll be full of ideas.

Guest proud2beaussie
Off topic, I know but let me have a few more beverages and I'll be full of ideas.

More like full of something else I'd reckon,delboy.:biglaugh:

Guest lovediving

You could try "get off my arse and drive like a Brit" but the problem is you are likely to end up attacked or worse.

Ok !! I do want to go home and cannot because my kids are 11 and 9 and their dad (my x )is a aussie....I want a reply to that sticker " If you dont love it leave it "

Any ideas ????

Guest 0405delboy
More like full of something else I'd reckon,delboy.:biglaugh:

S**t, you mean?? Yes, I will be but thats later in the evening!! :goofy:

Guest proud2beaussie

S**t, you mean?? Yes, I will be but thats later in the evening!! :goofy:

No delboy,P**S !:biglaugh:

(You're already full of the other stuff )

Only jokin,mate.

Guest ReadyPenny

Any ideas ????

I would display the "If you dont love it leave it" one and underneath one that reads

"I wouldnt take it with me, even if I could heave it!"

Am not an Australia hater, am not even due to arrive there until next week!

Mandy

Guest John Sydney

The other one is

If you dont love it F*** **F

No sex please I am British

I just couldn't help myself no a fence meant to anyone just putting two standard sayings together

Guest TheArmChairDetective
You could try "get off my arse and drive like a Brit" but the problem is you are likely to end up attacked or worse.

That's the wrong way round.

It should read "Get off my arse YOU DRIVE like a brit (pom)"

Guest proud2beaussie
NIGELINOZ excellant sticker site but I just have to ask

Just how much time time on the internet do you spend per day ?

Well because I run a travel agency I am online from 7.am till at least 10.pm setting up deals for clients etc so the answer to your question is a lot.but most of the links I post I have had in my bookmarks folder for years.

Well because I run a travel agency I am online from 7.am till at least 10.pm setting up deals for clients etc so the answer to your question is a lot.but most of the links I post I have had in my bookmarks folder for years.

Nigel how many businesses do you have, a travel agency, restaurants, etc and business in UK, i can,t see how you have the time!

Guest proud2beaussie
Nigel how many businesses do you have, a travel agency, restaurants, etc and business in UK, i can,t see how you have the time!

Actually don't have restaurants any more (Well only one now) ,I sold the other two recently,and own three in the UK which are being managed for me by a friend.

So I just have the travel agency and the part time PC repair business ,plus of course there's a few cows to feed,plus the chickens,geese,ducks,and two great danes.

Yet I still find time to write krap on PIO .

Guest lovediving
you are surely joking !!!!

I think there may be a bit of OTT boasting going on there, last I saw about the UK was there was a job lined up for him.

He is not talking to me in any case as I have dared to say something negative about Australia.

Guest TheArmChairDetective
I think there may be a bit of OTT boasting going on there, last I saw about the UK was there was a job lined up for him.

He is not talking to me in any case as I have dared to say something negative about Australia.

Perhaps you should change tack and accentuate the positive?

Guest proud2beaussie

Originally Posted by lovediving viewpost.gif

Actually since I joined PIO I have managed to secure the sale of my Australian business interests and the purchase of UK ones,the job I originally had agreed to take on in the UK has been given to someone else as I know longer need it.So no OTT boasting from me,I just state the facts.get over it.

Archived