Whoo hoo we got it :-)

Guest siobhan@mcleod7.orangehom

I feel like Charlie when he found the golden ticket, yeah we got our visas yesterday. Would have came on and let you all know last night, but by the time i got off the phone to family and friends i was way too drunk. Still on a high cant even begin to think what to do next but i,m sure i,ll just run on auto pilot and get there some how.

Sydney here we come.:twitcy:

Guest Christine&paul

:biglaugh:Too drunk! That's brilliant lol. Well congratulations & good luck with the rest of your plans. Once you've sobered up ofcourse ha! x

Guest NurseFlo

Congratulations! Great news for you. Now, stop messing on the PIO forum and get planning your new life!! lol. Whereabouts in Sydney are you heading? x

Congratulations! Great news for you. Now, stop messing on the PIO forum and get planning your new life!! lol. Whereabouts in Sydney are you heading? x

Hi NurseFlo

my brothers are out there, 1 is in Clovelly and the other in Randwick. Don,t think i can afford to buy big enough place there for five of us so we,ll probably look a wee bit further out, but i hope not to be too far from them. Just want to get there now.

Congratulations!!

What was your time line from start to finish?

ONLINE 176 SKILLED SPONSORED 30TH JUNE 08, CO ALLOCATED 18TH DEC 08, MEDS & PC RECEIVED 2ND FEB 09. VISA GRANTED 24th FEB 09.

Leading up to our application being lodged online we must have spent about 8-12 months gathering evidence of relationship, passing TRA and generally filling out lots of paperwork, but its been well worth it.

Archived