can someone tell me?????

Guest kimdownie

Guest kimdownie

Hi all you knowledgeable people out there !!!!

can someone please shine some light for me? I have read all the 136 visa guidelines and have noticed that we may need medical and police checks, but they specifically say not to get them done until told to do so by your CO,

DOES everyone who applies have to have these checks done or is it selected people? has anyone not had to have them and still got through?. If everyone needs them how much notice do you get to get them back to oz?,

I am worried that knowing our luck we will be on holiday when the letter comes through and may not have time to get it all done(a little bit paranoid I know, but it would just be typical)

anyone help!!

kim

Hi Kim

As fae as i know everbody needs these medicals and police checks, once you have sent your visa application you will get a case officer, they then request your meds and ploce checks, you normally have 70 days to get the requested info back, some people frontload them to speed up the process, I think it depends on how quick you want to go, hope this helps.

Johanne

Hi Kim, Johanne is spot on there. I'm sure if you explain to your CO when you get one that you will be on holiday over a certain period they'll make allowances, they are still people afterall.

Archived