Sign in to follow this  
Guest HomeAlone

Single and heading to Perth

Guest HomeAlone

Hello all...I'm 27, male, single and a civil engineer (dont let that put you off) and I've just had my 457 approved to work FIFO out of Perth. Its just dawned on me what I have done! I'll be flying out sometime in late march/april and I dont know anyone.... not a soul. So, my plan is to contact some of you lot and arrange to meet some people in a similar situation when I get there. So, if thats sounds like you, or you jst want to meet somone new, post me a reply and we'll sort something out. Looking forward to a completely new and different life, and hopefully meeting some cool people. :hug:

Hello all...I'm 27, male, single and a civil engineer (dont let that put you off) and I've just had my 457 approved to work FIFO out of Perth. Its just dawned on me what I have done! I'll be flying out sometime in late march/april and I dont know anyone.... not a soul. So, my plan is to contact some of you lot and arrange to meet some people in a similar situation when I get there. So, if thats sounds like you, or you jst want to meet somone new, post me a reply and we'll sort something out. Looking forward to a completely new and different life, and hopefully meeting some cool people. :hug:

Fetch yer jumpers mate gets cold in the desert in spring winter , are you workin at minesites

Here at last:jiggy:

SUFC life not a pastime

I limit myself to 2 drinks a day, I`m now 10 years in front make that 15