stat dec - ID

Guest lady vsters

Guest lady vsters

Hi,

I hope someone can help. My ex partner has signed the stat dec for m to take the kids to oz with me. I have just been informed from immigration that they are now requesting prrof of signature from him. The person that he is this will be a nightmare. he does not have a passport or driving licence... not even a ban acc. Has anyone else been in this sit or know what other ID can be provided. i may have to end up buying him a passport if not. i have heard of ID cards?

thanks

Hi Lady vsters,

I had to do this as only one of my daughters came to oz with me - what i had which immi were happy with was the stat dec from my ex along with a copy of his passport which both were certifed by a solicitor in the uk (and then posted onto me)

Hope this helps

gizmo

Guest The.Colebecks

I thought that was the whole point of a statutory declaration, its written by the person who signs it in front of the solicitor who then counter signs it ??????????

Guest lady vsters

Hi Thanks

yes his stat dec was witnessed by a solicitor with id and signed.. but now they are asking f for a proof of signature. I know have to try get him to get all hi stuff together for a new passport etc .. not the most reliable or quickest of people

Archived