garages on the goldcoast

Guest jam jar

Guest jam jar

hi

needing to have some work done on the car, (wanting extra seats putting in),

so does anyone have any recomendations for garages or mechanics that could do this type of thing on the goldcoast, (or even garages to stay away from!!)

thanks

joanna

Hi joanna, not sure about where to get seats put in but for general car work we went took ourt to kmart tyre and auto recently and they seemed to be good and quite reasonable.

I would avoid Auto Leaders in Southport, they were trying to tell us that our car needed new parts etc when it didnt and basically tried to pull a fast one on us.

good luck

Guest jam jar

hi cal,

well, we have a nissan pathfinder 4x4, with 5 seats, and a massive boot, so we are wanting to put in extra seats in the back. (well, have seats put in professionally, think you know what i mean!!)

when we bought the car, we asked if it was possible, incase we wanted to add seats later, basically they said yes, but we never seemed to get round to getting it done, but now my parents arrive in just under 4 weeks and desperately need the extra seats now, otherwise, have to hire a car for 8 weeks, which would probably cost alot more, and have to take 2 cars everywhere then.

joanna

Guest donovan

Hiya Joanna I have had a word with my guy who I send my clients to and he has said to call Russell tel 55311550 mention the name Gregg the car dealer to him. If you have any problems let me know

Good luck

Sarah x

Guest Paul EDGE

Hi

Give Micheal a call on 0424363683 he's based down of Ready Creek Rd, Burleigh, he's a good lad and what I like about him he gives you a price and sticks to it, non of this it will be about $300 and it end's up at $400

Good Luck

Paul

Guest jam jar

thanks everyone, will definately be giving those a ring today.

i'll also let you know how we get on, price/cost, etc, just incase anyone else is interested.

thanks again

joanna

Archived