Tradies - Job Leads

Guest lovediving

Guest lovediving

This thread is only for leads for opportunities for Tradies.

If you hear of work, know who is going to be looking please post it here.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovediving

LABOURER/ HANDYMAN - Gold Coast, QLD Australia 4217

Required for GC Building/ Electrical and Painting company. Must be reliable and have own ute with tow bar, blue card and ABN. Varying role including labouring, painting, gardening, trade assistant and delivering materials.

Long-term position and/ or apprenticeship available for hard working, honest person.

Email: employment@aizer.com.au

Fax: 5520 5629

Guest John Sydney

Lovediving - it might be a good idea to state what city it is in plus add the state area code for the phone. To save confusion.

Guest lovediving
Lovediving - it might be a good idea to state what city it is in plus add the state area code for the phone. To save confusion.

Didn't copy it properly, will update it.

thanks

Guest lovediving

aggreko Aggreko is a major multinational company providing innovative energy solutions world wide that are efficient, reliable and cost-effective. As the world leader in the provision of temporary power, heating, cooling and oil-free air equipment, Aggreko deliver solutions for their customer's critical temporary needs. Trade Assistant/Yard Hand An opportunity exists for a proactive and motivated Labourer / Trade Assistant to join our Brisbane Depot. Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, this role exists to provide internal assistance to trades people and office staff. As the Labourer / Trades Assistant you will be actively involved with preparation for hire and return of hire of rental generator fleet, cable repairs, general yard and workshop duties including cleaning, and assisting with site installations. This is a hands-on role that would suit someone who has a proven track record in providing superior service to customers internally and externally, who is able to act on their own initiative with minimal supervision. To be successfully in this role you will have a valid driving licence, forklift ticket and have a working knowledge of OH&S. Ideally you will hold an Overhead Gantry Crane ticket, Dogman ticket, Construction industry blue card and mechanical aptitude. For further information regarding this position please contact Jason Hentscher, Workshop Supervisor (07)3277 0500. Written applications should be forwarded to Jason.Hentscher@aggreko.com.au For more information about us visit Rental Generators, Air Conditioning hire, Chillers, Heaters, Cooling Towers

Jason Hentscher, Workshop Supervisor

Bowen Hills, QLD Australia

Phone: (07)3277 0500

Even if the job is gone, at least there are some contact details....for now or in the future

Guest tommo1965

I need a bricklayer in Perth to jion a small Team..the add is in the West Australian on wednesday..or PM me here with you details and outline your experinance etc

Guest Brianjoray

hi tommo Where abouts in perth are you looking for a bricky. north or south . I will travel but i just need a rough location thanks ,brian

Guest craigkateevans

qualified bricklayer with 12 years experince looking for work in sunshine coast area, willing to travel though.

just moved to australia with my wife and 4 children from england. i have a permament skilled visa, queensland driving licence and a blue card.

desperate for a job to support my family as we running out of money fast, willing to do labouring or any unskilled job.

thank you

craig evans

if anyone can help us please phone -

0434 816 314

Guest giggles

Hi there Craig wish we could help we are in the same boat, my husband a qualified carpenter/joiner been here now 3 months cant find work anywhere and our money is running out rapidly, Best of Luck Tricia and family

Guest Tanya n tony

alright mate im a carpenter with 10 years experience ive worked in w a for 1 year in 07 will be back in perth in june this year.I just worked on the roofs when i was there but gain some good knowsledge of wa roofing [traditional and trussed]. Just wondering if you could tell me the state of play workwise or maybe put me on to a few companies or builders thanks

Tony

Guest Tanya n tony

hi giggles seen your reply to a thread im a carpenter joiner aswell and were headed to perth in june this year. Where about are you? you say you cant find work is that due to the credit crunch?

Guest giggles

Hey there hope you have found work, i am pleased to say my hubby found a fantasic job paying great money and its permanant not subbiying the company has tons of work he was flown to sydney and they put him up in a fab apartment all paid for all food paid for so it was worth the wait keep your chin up something will turn up best of luck tricia

Guest nick22

fully qualified bricklayer in goldcoast area will travel

looking for work got transport, own tools, abn and blue card.

very experienced in all aspects of brick, block and stonework.

phone nick 0428454896

Guest craigkateevans

our money has just ran out today but we,ve been to centre link and got help abit. we just waiting to see if we can get rent assistance. what type of visa have you got? do you get help with benefits. where you living?

Guest Smithy3000

Hi, does anyone konw if there are many jobs for drywall tapers is australia at the moment? im going to australia in april on a 1 year working holiday and im a bit worried about finding work!

Guest tommo1965

over here they are called flushers , and yes you should be ok to find work, try the ceiling companies in your city of choice. eastern states houses are mostly steel or timber frame inside, so loads of gyprock is used ...then theres always the bigger commercial jobs too

Hi, does anyone konw if there are many jobs for drywall tapers is australia at the moment? im going to australia in april on a 1 year working holiday and im a bit worried about finding work!

Hi all, I'm new to this so my apologies if I've added to a thread in the wrong area! We are hoping to find a sponsor for my husband who is a Landscape Gardener (no qualifications but has been self employed for 6+ years so knows what he's doing). We are looking for Bundaberg - or to be honest anywhere between there and Brisbane!! Is there any chance do we think or have you got enough gardeners out there?!

Guest ltd team

Hi guys,

Any one out there know of any gang of plasterers or ceiling fixers looking for a new member.Am currently working with a crew whos idea of hard work is knocking off at 1pm -2pm each day,and due to the great hourly pay idea here I aint earning what I should .I live on the Sunshine coast and would be willing to travel,even fly in fly out if its worth it .I have a 12 years experience in the uk commercial and domestic work,in both ceilings and metal stud walls etc,have all my own tools and vehicle .

Times are tough I know ,but got to keep living the dream.

Thanks

ltd team

Archived