Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


Document translation

Recommended Posts

Could someone tell me where i can find out about getting my marriage certificate translated into English. I read on government site before who is allowed to do this for you but cant find it now.

TRA passed NOV 08 175 VISA submitted FEB 09 Vic ss app 9/09/09 granted 23/09/09 changed to 176 now we wait yes we wait!! Waiting over case officer assigned 09/11/2010.Visa grated 10/12/2010:biglaugh:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites



If a local authority here would accept the translaton then it will be fine for migration.(headed paper!) We've had loads done and our agent and ACS have accepted them.


Good luck

Sue x

IELTS, ACS RPL, Feb 26th 09 175 online lodged

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guillo

Go to your nearest embassy/consulate, and they should have a list of translators/agents that do this work there. The requirements may vary for each document and each government department (certified copy of the original and stamped certified translation are usually what they require though). For some things you may need to contact a notary.

Hope it helps!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now