Will we wont we??????

Guest the4macs

Guest the4macs

Hi all,

My names Julie and this is just my second posting on the site. Had to talk to someone as we just received a letter from visa-go (agents name Darren Chatt). The letter points out all the fees and states that Darren(husband) should apply for a 136 visa. He is a coachbuilder [b I AM SO CONFUSED[/b] Family are all against the move and I dont feel we can talk to them. We are lucky as we have a friend over from brisbane and he is giving us load of advise and is very positive. Has anyone out there ever used this agent and got feedback. Or just give any other advise!!!: :huh: cant wait to here from you all .julie

Guest Davidgolf

Hi Juile

We Didnt Use Visa-go But I Have Read Alot Of People On There Have And From What I Remeber Its All Been Good Hope That Helps

Sharon

Guest kelly

hi i know how it feels when you cant talk to your nearest and dearest about the biggest decision youll ever make, we are in same boat with my sister, she was devastated when she found out and i cant even begin to think about not being with her, our kids 9 and 6 are shared with her, she says they are both our kids and she is the best auntie ever. my parents are very encouraging and want the kids to grow up in oz and not here but my sister wont even talk about it, it is very hard as we have shared eveything, she knew i was pregnant before hubby, came to all check ups and everything we have both done in our lives have been done with the support of the other one side by side, think my husband thinks he married us both sometimes as we both nag him as much. im finding it reaally hard cause she is the one i want to talk to and i cant, as with agents have heard good reports on here, we are using access migration and are also applying for 136 as hubby is a carpenter. we are at the very early stages. good luck with everything and as said before if your down then come on here, it really helped me. there is always someone on here to cheer you up, you just have to think what your going to and not what your leaving behind, and if it fails you can always come back and know that you tried it rather than spending the rest of your life wondering what if.

kelly

Archived