Anybody still waiting for their visa grant that applied prior to September 2007????

Guest Soph and Ju

Guest Soph and Ju

Wanted to start this post so could try and get some kind of idea how many people there are still out there who put visa applications in prior to september 2007, to try to get some kinda idea of how long before DIAC are gona get anywhere near starting to process 2008 applications?! Would be great to hear from anyone this applies to.

Guest Soph and Ju

Kinda hoping no one replies to this in the vane hope that means no one is waiting for their visa still and they are getting onto 2008!!! Any of you out there who applied back end of 2007, after sept??? How many of us that applied in 2008?

Guest Soph and Ju

I have looked on there but not sure really how accurate it is cos I know a lot of people write their timeline on and then forget to update it! Wherebouts are you looking to move when you get your visa?

Sophie

Guest siobhan@mcleod7.orangehom

hi soph & ju

our application was made online 30th june. we sold the house in oct and have been in a rental since. I,m hoping that our time will come soon.

shevi xxxxxxxxxxxx

ONLINE 176 SKILLED SPONSORED 30TH JUNE 08, CO ALLOCATED 18TH DEC 08, MEDS & PC RECEIVED 2ND FEB 09.

Kinda hoping no one replies to this in the vane hope that means no one is waiting for their visa still and they are getting onto 2008!!! Any of you out there who applied back end of 2007, after sept??? How many of us that applied in 2008?

Not sure it works like that, I have met a couple who applied September 08 and they have their visa! 175

Guest Soph and Ju

When did they get their visa? Im a bit confused now as they are only sposed to be processing 175s prior to sept 2007! Did thet get a case officer before the changes in January?

Guest 2pigs3piglets

hi there soph and ju,

you are about a month infront from us in the time line,

and we have not heard a peep yet, hope it's not to long, as i really wanted to get to oz for june /july 09 time,

good luck and let's hope they start arriving soon!

tanya

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but....We applied in August 2007. Our application (along with several thousand pre 1st Sept 07 apps) went on hold in December 2007 due to the capital investment scandal. Most of the applicants involved (rumours put the number anywhere between 1500 and 4000) had or have case officers. These applications have just been "reactivated" so to speak. This could be good news if they clear us all. However, we still haven't heard anything from our CO re: making the investment personally.

Liz

Guest Jacky L

Hi All

We applied Sept 6th 175 CS and MODL Electrician, we were due to have our medicals end of Jan but have held off due to the new "rules" on Jan 1st. Wonder how long it will take for us Sept-Dec 2008 applicants to be looked at eh?!! We can only speculate.........:arghh:

Jacky x

Archived