visa acknowledged this morning

batman

we got an email this morning saying that they have received our application on the 13th of feb,dont know if we should get excited(god were sad)but i suppose its another step taken,now waitin for a case officer, pull your bloody finger out dima please

Guest jonseywife

Wont be long now Batman, and you, Mrs Batman and your little Battettes???? will be winging your way to Oz!!!! Sorry..... was that too corny??!!! :embarrassed:

Your right though, its definately another step closer..... Hopefully wont be too long now, we are on about the same timescale as you, so ive just started bitting my fingernails now!!! Best of luck

Guest The.Colebecks
we got an email this morning saying that they have received our application on the 13th of feb,dont know if we should get excited(god were sad)but i suppose its another step taken,now waitin for a case officer, pull your bloody finger out dima please

Gadzooks Batman, thats great news :P :cute: one more step in the right direction.

Just waiting to hear from our agent to say that ours is on its merry way to Oz, sooo glad to finally be at this stage in the proceedings.

Hope its not too long before you get a CO.

Karen & Co x

Guest The Kelly's

Your right to be excited Batman and family, and hang in there it won't be long now.

Its probably the hardest time your in...you've got everything sorted and its in someone elses hands.....but things do move quickly (never quick enough).....

Best of luck.........

The Kellys

Guest Diane Paul and the kids

Congratulations that is quick,we posted our visa application on 29th of jan 07 and not heard anything yet,also the c/card payment has not yet been debited,hope to hear soon though.

Archived