Cost of WA nurisng registration, where can I find out?

Guest gilbert and sullivan

Hi there

Does anyone know how much it costs to register with the Western Austraia Nursing board or where I can find out. I have looked at the website and i cant see anywhere where it says on either the registration form or the rest of the website, am I missing something? I cant be the only person to be having this problem can I? Please help. Thanks

Guest proud2beaussie

Hi,

I found this-

Nurses Board of Western Australia

Level 1, 165 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth

Locked Bag 6 East Perth WA 6892

Ph: 08 9421 1100

Fax: 08 9421 1022

Queries about your registration: info@nmbwa.org.au

Fee: WA Graduates $ 99, Other Qualifications (eg. Overseas) $199, Mutual Recognition Act 2001: $ 99 Renewal of Registration: 1 year $ 73, 3 years $197

This is dependent on the individual's birthday. It is best to contact the board individually. Renewal of Registration: 1 year $ 73, 3 years $197.

at -http://www.healthstaffrecruitment.com.au/nursing-board-australia.php

HTH

N'OZ

I have another question re WA nursing registration. A few time it asks on the form, 'date of last practice' thing is I haven't left my job yet so I am still practicing, so should i just put this month? or should I put my anticipated date of last practice although I dont yet have a clear of idea of when that will be as all depends on how long it all takes, at this rate...never!!!

Any advice be much appreciated.

Nurses and Midwives Board of Western Australia - Registration Process for Overseas Applicants

the link will take you to the page for overseas applicants

http://www.nmbwa.org.au/cproot/296/2/04-New%20Nurses%20and%20Midwives%20Act%20Application.pdf - this link is for the application form

Documents required:

Provide certified copies of documents required (persons authorised to certify copies of original documents are Justice of the Peace, Notary Public and a Barrister or Solicitor). Documents required are as follows:

• Birth certificate or passport
  • Change of name documentation (if applicable)
  • Transcript of nursing and / or midwifery education. (If you do not have your transcript, a copy of your syllabus from the nursing or midwifery regulatory authority forwarded directly to NMBWA will be accepted).
  • Initial registration certificate(s)
  • Current practising certificate or endorsement or authority to practise
  • Statement of service on letterhead paper from the most recent employer (this may require a statement of English competency - see English competency requirements).

You will also need to request from the nursing and/or midwifery regulatory authority, with whom you are registered overseas, to send the following directly to NMBWA:

• Verification of your initial registration (country in which you completed your nursing and/or midwifery education)
  • Verification of current registration (country in which you were last employed as a nurse / midwife)

I have another question re WA nursing registration. A few time it asks on the form, 'date of last practice' thing is I haven't left my job yet so I am still practicing, so should i just put this month? or should I put my anticipated date of last practice although I dont yet have a clear of idea of when that will be as all depends on how long it all takes, at this rate...never!!!

Any advice be much appreciated.

I think that I put continues to practice.

Ali

• 2 years later...
Guest amypup

Hi

Im new to this site, and just starting the process of looking into visa types etc. I am looking for an agent and have just seen a thread you left back in 2009 about your agent. Could you give me the name of your agent? Was there any fees to pay? I didn't realise it would be this complicated!!

Archived