Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bet

Steps and websites required to make application

Guest Bet

Any one know where we can look to see which Trades are in demand for which states, friend of my partners is a brickie and wants to apply under state/territory nominated, know that it is on state of Victoria as we have just been accepted under this visa, but is there any other states where they are in demand.

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Have you tried immi.gov.au? :idea: They'llhave a modl list but it shouldalso give lists of state sponsored skills I remeber comming across this when I started my application last March.

TackleBox - Fishing Australia stuff.

Guest xero

Hi bet do a search for oz emigartion on the web for more info.

VIC is the only state doing that..

You could try looking at Skilled Independent Regional (SIR) class. Requires successful applicants to live in designated regional areas as a condition of their visa.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ShaunR6883
        Hi all, I'm new to this forum. I was wondering if anyone can help me with my question? 
        My manager lodged my ENS 186 nomination in March this year. I also lodged my visa application a couple of days after (without using a migration agent). My problem is that my manager is never around at the moment as he is so busy with business meetings and overseas trips, so I never see him to ask if he has had any news on the nomination application.
        My question is, is there a way to view the nomination progress through my IMMI account? All I see is my visa application. I have tried emailing and texting my manager but I don't want to sound too pushy!
        I know it's only been a few months but I'm worried that if anything goes wrong with the nomination I will lose my fee. Would I hear something through my email about the decision of the nomination?
        Also everyone seems to be using agents, am I the only person not? It was purely a financial reason why I chose not to use one, hope it doesn't back fire on me???
        Thanks
        Shaun
      • By Lahiru
        I entered all the details it asked for and I got stuck at Page 4.
        One of the following issues is preventing this application from continuing:
        The applicant does not hold an appropriate visa. The applicant cannot be identified. The applicant will not be able to continue. The applicant should review the eligibility information on our website.
        Please help! 
        Thanks in advance.
      • By Louise Palmer
        Hi,

I have been living and working in Australia since February 2015. I have, however, been with my current employer since October 2016. My employers would like to sponsor me for PR, but since I have not been with them for 2 years, I require a skills assessment with Vetassess.

I have 12 years experience in my role, however I am not degree qualified. I have contacted a company called Get Qualified, and they said my experience can be transitioned/recognised as comparable to a Graduate Diploma  - http://qualifyme.edu.au/qualifications/graduate-diploma-of-management-learning/ . This qualification is nationally recognised.

This is actually higher than a Bachelor Degree (Undergraduate program). On Vetassess website, it says that in order to get a positive skills assessment, I require a qualification comparable or higher than a Bachelor Degree for my chosen occupation. So, in theory, if I get this qualification, would that be sufficient for a positive assessment?

• By meharvey1
        Hi!
        My partner and I recently applied separately for WHVs (in the last week of February roughly), I'm from the UK, he is from the Rep. of Ireland.
        I got my approval through within 48 hours. However, after a week they asked him to supply a copy of his old passport (from when he was previously in Australia when he was 2yo). He did so, and they thanked him and said they can continue to process his application.
        Its now been 4 weeks, and the only time frame the bureau gave us was "weeks to months', before he gets a response. Additionally, I have also been to Oz before when I was younger, but was never asked for my old passport.
        Has anyone (from Ireland or otherwise) ever been in this position, and know when I can expect to hear back from them, or why his application has taken such a different route? They said they have no reason to reject his application, but theres some nervousness that makes me wonder why they are taking so long!  We are very keen to book tickets, look for accommodation and start sending off CVs etc, but the wait means that everything is getting delayed (and more expensive) as we are planning on going in September. 
        Thanks