Jade Goody

Guest WARDStoOZ

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes like you say Andy she is thinking about her sons future, it must be very difficult for her to think who will be bringing her sons up, whether it will be her mum or Jack

Tania X

neither - her kids will be brought up by their father Jeff Brazier, he is unsure whether to grant Jack a formal access agreement too.

It's such a horrid thing to happen to her, hop eher wedding was all she dreamed of.

I personally have booked my first smear after putting it off for ages because of this whole thing and 2 friends having bad results recently. Scary stuff.

Hi Tania, It would seem that he is very busy presenting some sort of xfactor live show at present...so can't be around at the moment!!! Could not even spend the day with them at their mum's wedding. It is a very sad scenario really. As Jade said herself she is the only capable of taking care of her boys!!!

I read that he has been looking after them for a while now. I think really we cannot speculate on who is best to look after them as it is only Jeff and Jade who know although I would presume that their dad is a better one to look after them than Jack who is very young, and on a curfew, and after all, not their dad.

I have just bought the Ok magazine & what a beautiful wedding day they had, Jade looked stunning & its hard to believe that she is so very i'll

She is now planning for her sons christnings & I hope that goes well for them all

Such a terribly emotional time for them all, I know I cant stop thinking about Jade & her boys & I dont even know her

I'm going to play the Devil's Advocate here. The Government has stepped in and apparently agreed to remove Jack's Tag, as it was preventing him being at Jade's side, but I can't understand why.

My OH is a Police Officer and says that it would have been perfectly acceptible for Jack to have given Jade's address as his place of residence when he was released from prison, or just as easy to have it changed from his mothers address, to his new wife's address, which is understandable.

The only reason that you have a tag, is so that your movements can be controlled between a specific time and you can give any address, as long as you are there every night between your curfew times. So why does he need to have his tag removed ?

If he changes his address, keeps his tag and needs to go out in an emergency, then bars don't come crashing down on the house doors and windows, all that happens is that an alarm is activated in a control centre and as long as he can justify a legitimate reason for leaving the house after 7pm, there would be no problem. Given Jade's apparent condition, I wouldn't imagine that she would be going out after 7pm and in that case, neither should he.

I have the deepest sympathy for anyone with cancer, my grandmother died from it and it was terrible.

As a parent, I can understand that she is trying to do the best for her kids, but we had the OK/TV Wedding last weekend. According to the press, there is going to be a Private Wedding this weekend, the kids are getting Christened next weekend and Jade is appearing on Piers Morgan's chat show the week after that. It has just turned into far too much of a circus, for my liking and surely if she has only 4 weeks to live, whoever has arranged such a full diary is being totally irresponsible. I know that every case is different, but my gran couldn't get out of bed for the last 6 months of her life, never mind 4 weeks.

I have a lot more sympathy for David Cameron, to lose a child, must be the most horrific experience that anyone can suffer and regardless of anyone's political leanings, he and his wife are handling the situation with dignity.

Also, poor Wendy Richard, who died of cancer yesterday, did a lot of work for Cancer Charities, but kept her suffering dignified and personal.

Please don't be too hard on me. These are only my opinions and I am very cynical of anything that Max Cliffford is involved in.

Guest TheArmChairDetective
I'm going to play the Devil's Advocate here. The Government has stepped in and apparently agreed to remove Jack's Tag, as it was preventing him being at Jade's side, but I can't understand why.

Call me an old cynic but I believe it's called

"political sucking up to improve public opinion !"

Call me an old cynic but I believe it's called

"political sucking up to improve public opinion !"

Ok, since you asked, it would be impolite of me not to oblige. You are an old cynic... but a very astute old cynic. :wink:

Please could anyone that agrees (& who wouldnt) sign this petition to get the age for cervical cancer screening lowered from 25 to 20 years in England

Its up to 74,000 now, which is great :yes:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2251857.ece

I have already signed Kelly as a mother of 2 teenagers why and earth its not 18 or even 16 is beyond me!!!!!:arghh:

My OH is a Police Officer and says that it would have been perfectly acceptible for Jack to have given Jade's address as his place of residence when he was released from prison, or just as easy to have it changed from his mothers address, to his new wife's address, which is understandable.

The only reason that you have a tag, is so that your movements can be controlled between a specific time and you can give any address, as long as you are there every night between your curfew times. So why does he need to have his tag removed ?

If he changes his address, keeps his tag and needs to go out in an emergency, then bars don't come crashing down on the house doors and windows, all that happens is that an alarm is activated in a control centre and as long as he can justify a legitimate reason for leaving the house after 7pm, there would be no problem. Given Jade's apparent condition, I wouldn't imagine that she would be going out after 7pm and in that case, neither should he.

I have the deepest sympathy for anyone with cancer, my grandmother died from it and it was terrible.

As a parent, I can understand that she is trying to do the best for her kids, but we had the OK/TV Wedding last weekend. According to the press, there is going to be a Private Wedding this weekend, the kids are getting Christened next weekend and Jade is appearing on Piers Morgan's chat show the week after that. It has just turned into far too much of a circus, for my liking and surely if she has only 4 weeks to live, whoever has arranged such a full diary is being totally irresponsible. I know that every case is different, but my gran couldn't get out of bed for the last 6 months of her life, never mind 4 weeks.

I have a lot more sympathy for David Cameron, to lose a child, must be the most horrific experience that anyone can suffer and regardless of anyone's political leanings, he and his wife are handling the situation with dignity.

Also, poor Wendy Richard, who died of cancer yesterday, did a lot of work for Cancer Charities, but kept her suffering dignified and personal.

Please don't be too hard on me. These are only my opinions and I am very cynical of anything that Max Cliffford is involved in.

You are entitled to your opinions of course but it is her life her cancer and her death and there is no dignity when dying of such a vile disease. I pray ( or I would if I were religious) that I never have to put my children through the pain her children will now go through...there is nothing worse than as a child losing your parent nothing!!!!

Guest donovan

Been following Jade's story for months now, and have to say that as a mother I would do anything to make my children's future secure, she had made so many people aware of the dangers of not getting a smear (pabs in Oz) that if it save's just one life then it has been worth it, must admit it did jee me up into getting one done, it is very sad for anyone rich, famous, poor to go through what Jade is going through at any age can not imagine how she is feeling, it's just so sad, I lost my brother to leukaemia and I remember when they told him he only had 8 weeks to live, those 8 weeks were so precious to us all as a family we had time to make some memories and do the things my brother wanted to do, he actually lasted 20 weeks so any extra time with him was a bonus of every day he lived.

Sarah x

Guest AudBod
You are entitled to your opinions of course but it is her life her cancer and her death and there is no dignity when dying of such a vile disease. I pray ( or I would if I were religious) that I never have to put my children through the pain her children will now go through...there is nothing worse than as a child losing your parent nothing!!!!

I agree, having been through it myself. I lost my mother in my early teens and my father in my early 20's, but now, as a parent, I think at least I have had some of my life and if I had to make a choice, would rather I went than my child.

I just feel that Jade is getting an incredible amount of sympathy and the Camerons, very little.

I can understand why she is courting publicity, for the money, but feel that there has to be a limit. Her children are at school and knowing how insensitive other children can be.. even about something as horrific as cancer...they are vulnerable to insensitive comments.

Watching her plight brings back a lot of sad memories to people who have lost loved ones in similar circumstances and I just feel that it is unfair for the whole world to have to watch her dying slowly, every day in the Newspapers, Magazines and on TV.

Regards

Aud

• 2 weeks later...
Guest snow white

why does it always have to wait until someone loses a life before something is done it shouldnt need too !!!!! and when its someone not in the public eye its less significant which makes it worse.

lesley x

Guest snow white
its very sad, cancer is such an evil disease, i watched my dad go from a big strong country bloke to a sack of skin and bones when he lost his battle 3 years ago.

Hopefully one day there will be something we can do about it!

hi paul

my 2 ear old died from it its such a horrible disease and so many die from it , i wish they would find a cure its horrendous to know your own baby is going to die before you !

i feel sorry for jade losing a life so young and not being able to be their for her children growing up x

lesley x

Guest WARDStoOZ

Jade Goody died this morning (Mother's day) at 3:14am at her home with her mother beside her.

Tragic news, her legacy will help save so many lives by encouraging women to go for smear tests.

R.I.P. Jade,

Dan xx

Archived