Jade Goody

Guest WARDStoOZ

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nige (do you mind me calling you that) my O/H is a Nigel.... I kinda took to Jade in the BB house years ago .... yes she's said things that we've all cringed at but she's human and the media has it's way of portraying the bad in all it broadcasts .... elevates viewers etc .... having lost very close family/friends to this awful disease i would'nt wish it on my worst enemy .... i think her time is short , but i wish her peace with the time she has left with her boy's and family .....

Yeah I agree.

I know she became 'famous' for nothing really and I hate that about our culture, but she made a success of it. I didn't think what she said was over the top in BB, and she's never tried to be anything she isn't and I respect that.

I too wish her some peace.

Sue x

Guest tandcmum

i do feel very sad for Jade and indeed for all those suffering this terrible disease, young and old. It is particularly sad when it is someone so young with young children.

Guest jogrant3232

Ive only just read about this. My mum sent me the ok mag this week and she looked really well meeting her OH out of prison. What a shame it doesnt bear thinking about..

Guest LX_RV86

I truly feel sorry for her boys, losing a parent is tough at any age, but for a child it's a pain that not everyone understands, I just hope she has found the courage to discuss it with her children so they can enjoy these last few months together!

Guest TheArmChairDetective

My heart goes out to anyone who has cancer, especially so as I have lost family members to it.

Jade Goody is currently being filmed to highlight her particular form of cancer.

It has been reported that any "fee" she might have earned has already been donated to the cancer charity.

I don't think anyone is being fleeced.

My heart goes out to anyone who has cancer, especially so as I have lost family members to it.

Jade Goody is currently being filmed to highlight her particular form of cancer.

It has been reported that any "fee" she might have earned has already been donated to the cancer charity.

I don't think anyone is being fleeced.

No, I didn't mean that I meant it's a kind of mutual agreement.

Sue x

Guest WARDStoOZ

Thanks for everyone's comments. The thought of what must be going through Jade's mind at the moment, as with anyone suffering from a terminal illness doesn't bear thinking about.

Life is too short.

Dan xx

Guest donovan

I have been following Jade's story for a while now, it is too sad for words, she is only a young woman that has everything to live for,very very sad

Sarah x

I always liked Jade she spoke her mind and didnt care what people thought. The pain of leaving her children must be absolutely horrendous for her ,as a mum it makes me feel sick to think about it. However kids are tough cookies, i lost my mum when i was only 12 weeks old, my brother was just 2 it can be hard not having a mummy figure but im sure Jades family will step in and make sure the children are well cared for just as my family did.

Cal x

jades is a really sad story , you would have to be made of stone for it not to affect you , god bless her and her family!

the thing i hope that comes from this is the strange thoughts regarding the vaccine that teenagers can have re cervical cancer, how some people are saying it is a passport for unsafe sex , i wish they would get real ... at some age girls are going to have sex its a sure thing! so why would you not want to give them this vaccine ? and prob erradicate this from their lives!

They have been vacinating in Australia for years against this. It is only our backward way of thinking that has stopped our teenagers from being vacinated.

I mean the idiots that say to vacinate against cervical cancer will increase promiscuity are just that....idiots.

Picture it now....a teenage girl in the throws of passion with her boyfriend, "oh yes I will have sex with you because I know I cannot get cervical cancer in the future"

Get real Britain this should have been done years ago and a whole generation of teenagers have been missed.

Guest JoanneHattersley

If the vaccine saves just one life then it is surely worth it!

Back to the OP tho....we deviated a little!

I cannot imagine the emotional pain that Jade will be going through. It is hard to deal with cancer.

Archived