Lucky friday the 13th

Guest Pete and Lou

Guest Pete and Lou

WE'VE GOT OUR VISAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At long last our visas were approved today, what a relief! I have screamed, allelujahed (spelt that wrong, but I don't care!), danced around the house and burst into tears! My son was born on a friday the 13th and so I've been wondering seeing as I consider it to be a lucky day for me now if the visas would come today and they did!

Guest 2pigs3piglets
lucky for us as well, ours has been granted today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 viewers on house tomorrow as well.

congratulations to you too:jiggy:

Guest harrison family

Hi all,

BIG BIG CONGRATULATIONS. We got ours yesterday and i am still suffereing drank soooo much last night. ENJOY !!!!!!

The Harrisons

Guest Pete and Lou

Hi, thanks for all your congratulation wishes and congrats to the Harris Family too! Feeling a little hungover this morning! I may have drunk a bit too much champagne last night!! I just want to thank everyone on PIO for all their very useful advice, I'm sure I wouldn't be here now with our visa if it wasn't for all your help. Hopefully we will be off the beginning of April and I will let you all know how it's going once we've been in Oz a month or so. Good luck to all those waiting for their visas...your time will come!!!!!! :biggrin:

Guest Pete and Lou

Well we've already set the wheels in motion to rent our house out, so probably in about 6 to 8 weeks time! Exciting!!!! :cool:

Guest terence 34 uk

wow !!! thats amazing !!!!!!!!! u guys must be over the the moon !! how long did it take to get your visa ? i live in south shields and iam going through the emigration group. iam interested in going to nsw/queensland area. i should be there in 12mths fingers crossed! iam a 34 year old male looking 4ward to some sun !!!!!!!!! englands far to cold and depressing !! ha ha.

Archived