Can you help? - Safety Advisor Available Immediately will travel and work anywhere

Guest Woodaril

Guest Woodaril

Good day all I wonder if you can help. I would be very interested in speaking with employers about any roles they may have and that I may be suitable in securing. I have been working in Health & Safety for about 6 years. Mainly Construction. I am available immediately and interested in working on 28/28 rotation or similar with flights on single or renewable contracts anywhere required in the world as working overseas is not new to me. I am very happy to forward a full resume for your consideration should you feel my experience may be of interest to you and hope we can discuss possible placements, at your convenience.

Guest chris_mac
Good day all I wonder if you can help. I would be very interested in speaking with employers about any roles they may have and that I may be suitable in securing. I have been working in Health & Safety for about 6 years. Mainly Construction. I am available immediately and interested in working on 28/28 rotation or similar with flights on single or renewable contracts anywhere required in the world as working overseas is not new to me. I am very happy to forward a full resume for your consideration should you feel my experience may be of interest to you and hope we can discuss possible placements, at your convenience.

Hi Woodaril

To acheive successful migration on ANY visa you first have to demonstate or have a skill or occupation that is required in Australia.

Can you see your occupation on the list (see link) and if so do you have the skill level and qualifications stated.

A-Z Occupations List - Australian Skills Recognition Information

If you do then please let us know which occupation and number i.e, 1234-12 and then we can take it one step further.

Best wishes

Chris

Guest Woodaril

Hi there

The job number is 1543-11

I don't have a degree but am currently completing a level 4 in Occupational Safety and Health. Feel free to send a private message to me with your email address and I will forward details on to you should you wish.

Kind regards

Archived