Practical assessment

Guest gillydk

Guest gillydk

Hi out there,

Is there anyone who could give me a bit of info regarding what to expect when i go for my practical assessment and how long it usually takes.

I am being tested for the Australian Roof Plumber qualification,but can`t find much info on the related web sites.

Any replies would be a bonus, CHEERS !:unsure:

Hi out there,

Is there anyone who could give me a bit of info regarding what to expect when i go for my practical assessment and how long it usually takes.

I am being tested for the Australian Roof Plumber qualification,but can`t find much info on the related web sites.

Hi there, my o/h goes on the 19th, he has been told it takes a whole day, not doing the roof option he has taken the gas route,

Im sure someone will be along shortly who can help!

Good luck!!

Guest jak2503
Hi out there,

Hi

on the day you will do 3 modules, there are 4 to choose from , sanitation which every one does, water, also everyone does then you have a choice gas or roofing, i did the gas but i saw a guy do the roofing option, it was making a box gutter out of sheet metal, this was done from a templete, overhaul size was about 400mm long , it was a 45 degree bend with a flat bottom, i rekon i could have done it ok without having done it before, the gas option is a bit of steel pipe with a meter 1 end and 2 branches in copper, then it is air tested, the practical is ok really but the oral questioning can be a bit tricky but it is normally relevant questions you just have to think about your answers. the staff are very hepfull and i found them to be generally very freindly. let me know if i can be any more help.

john

Archived