in need of some friends!!!

Guest juju

hi would love to catch up next week, starting to talking to the dog this week so will take that as a warning sign!!!! hope to see you all next weds

julie

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, lovely to meet you all last week, I will try and pop in for a wee while wednesday, im helping out at school in the afternoon ( not sure how i got roped into that one) but i can come for coffee. Has it been decided the park area at 11.30 Donna xx

Hi Fluffy,

I'm on the Gold Coast so it's a bit of a drive for a cuppa, but you would be more than welcome! I'll be your long distance friend though!

I hope you find work soon.

Good luck!

Hi Sarah,

hope you had a good day! We will be meeting next week at some point but not sure when and where! (Poss Tues or Thurs?)

Hopefully catch up soon!

Kat x

Guest LondonerinAus

Hi, any one live in Melbourne and fancy a coffee? I'm a girl fighting off thirty and I'm a personal trainer. I live in St Kilda and it would be nice to make some friends here; I'm new!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest stevel

I have a 10 (going on 20) year old daughter in Helensvale , Jill my wife also comes from the Worcester area too, I'm sure they'll be happy to make friends

Hi everyone

I'm lynne, we are arriving in Brisbane 9th June and will desperatly need some friends when we get there, (god this sound really sad) we being me and hubby Chris. I'm a nurse and have a job at the mater childrens hospital, hubby will be looking for a job when we get there. If anyone is up for a coffee and/or glass of wine and a chat we would love to meet you.

at the mo, i'm spending most of my evenings searching the internet for a furnished rental property for when we arrive so if anyone has any ideas i'd be very grateful.

hope to meet you all soon

lynne and chris

Guest Donna Brotherton

Hi hon, im a nurse too, coming over with my daughter, five, going on 12!!! i should be over by xmas, keep in touch, i will be in vic point,xxx, i have been reading so many threads, it just takes time xxxxxx

Guest snow white
I have a 10 (going on 20) year old daughter in Helensvale , Jill my wife also comes from the Worcester area too, I'm sure they'll be happy to make friends

hi steve i have a 13 year old daughter were in pac pines if you want to call in with the family your more than welcome just send me a pm for details

lesley

Guest donovan

Hi guys we live on the Gold Coast and are always up for a meet, we relocate families so know that lots are in the same boat so have a get together now and then for the newbies, drop us a line.

Sarah x

Guest snow white
Hi everyone

I'm lynne, we are arriving in Brisbane 9th June and will desperatly need some friends when we get there, (god this sound really sad) we being me and hubby Chris. I'm a nurse and have a job at the mater childrens hospital, hubby will be looking for a job when we get there. If anyone is up for a coffee and/or glass of wine and a chat we would love to meet you.

at the mo, i'm spending most of my evenings searching the internet for a furnished rental property for when we arrive so if anyone has any ideas i'd be very grateful.

hope to meet you all soon

lynne and chris

hi lynne and chris,

9th june will be here before you know it , have you decided which area your going to be looking at living in ? have sent you a pm with our details for when you land glass wine waiting and a cold beer for chris of course plus lots of people to meet.

all the best

lesley x

hi steve

sounds good, i will pm you. it would be lovley to meet up your wife with the girls,

julie

Archived