in need of some friends!!!

Guest juju

Guest snow white
hi girls, I would love to come along i have a little one though his one would anyone mind if i bring him.:cute:x leanne

lol what you like why would we mind you bringing the little one does anyone want a lift ive got an 8 seater just seems silly to drive from pac pines to meet everyone on my own let me know will gladly pick you up bringing frineds with me also

lesley xxx

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes definatley i am only available on about lunch time as i have just joined a nursing agency and they have given looads of work next week. the week after i am available all week. sounds like a great idea!!!

looks like its just you and me ????

lesleyx

i would love to come but cant get there til 12 but defiantely free anyday next week if anyone wants another coffee!!!

Guest snow white
i would love to come but cant get there til 12 but defiantely free anyday next week if anyone wants another coffee!!!

we will still be there at 12 or we can change it to 12 doesnt make any odds to me

lesley x

Hey Julie, we're talking about a group of WOMEN meeting up for coffee, I reckon we'll still be there at 12 o'clock :cute: Will PM you my mobile number if you want to phone and check that we're still there. But I'll be up for cofee the following week again if you can't make it:jiggy:

well where have you all been hiding!!!!! i just want to say thanks so much for all your replys, it has been really appreciated, we are off th wet and wild tomorrow for megs birthday and as i dont do heights or water i think i am in deep trouble lol, hope fully will see you all on tuesday, will come straight over after my appointment .

thanks

julie

julie

Guest snow white
well where have you all been hiding!!!!! i just want to say thanks so much for all your replys, it has been really appreciated, we are off th wet and wild tomorrow for megs birthday and as i dont do heights or water i think i am in deep trouble lol, hope fully will see you all on tuesday, will come straight over after my appointment .

thanks

julie

julie

hi julie,

looking forward to meeting you on tuesday joe are you coming if so can pick you up let me know

lesley x

Guest donovan

Just a quick update, had a night our last night with some of the lovely ladies on here, seems like they may be a few more of us coming along, but I am sure they will be along to advise who they are. just a quick suggestion but as peeps have little ones would it be better to meet at the park near mcdonalds?? only a suggestion though.

Off to a bbq today so will see if I can rustle up a few more ladies to come.

Sarah x

Guest leanne in queensland

hi girls, thanks for that i will be there not sure what time you have all arranged but 11 or 12 would be better for me too, hey julie im a wet n wild on saturday as well hope its not to packed, look forward to meeting you all. leanne xx:hug:

Guest snow white
hi girls, thanks for that i will be there not sure what time you have all arranged but 11 or 12 would be better for me too, hey julie im a wet n wild on saturday as well hope its not to packed, look forward to meeting you all. leanne xx:hug:

hi leanne,

when you getting your new puppy, lets agree then its 11am tuesday The Coffee Club at Homeworld, Helensvale opposite The Good Guys, as rubiks suggested

lesley x

Guest donovan

Hiya Leanne, hope your ok hun, just want to know if you got my pm the other day, I met you at Yvonne's house last week, if you want a lift on Tuesday let me know and I will pick you up

Sarah x

Guest donovan
Start work tomorrow Lesley, on a residential course in Brisbane mon-fri for 6 weeks, so can't make this one. Thanks for the offer of a lift though. Have fun,

Jo x

Hey Jo we will get to meet you one day, how long have we been saying we must meet and never have, lol

Sarah x

Guest donovan

Just to bump this back up, I will be bringing Kat (pongobongo) on here, and hopefully a few more of me mates will be along

Sarah x

Oh my god don't go back to Adelaide!!! We have been in Oz for 3 years now and were in Adelaide for the first 18 months. As soon as we could get out of there we did!!! Don't be a billy no mates, I'll have a coffee/wine/vodka with you!!! My kids are 3 and 6 but the 6 year old is rapidly going on 20!!! We live at Pac Pines so you're only down the road! Let me know - I'm Niki by the way!!!!

Guest donovan
I'm very elusive:biglaugh:!

Hopefully catch up with you all soon x

Will keep you to that this time, good luck with your course Jo

Sarah x

Guest donovan

Same here, always good to meet new people, pongobongo you are just so funny, gonna do that video tape one day and send it to the TV, I can be your manager lol

Sarah x

hi girls, sorry didnt get much time to chat, would love to meet up again yes pongobongo we need air con it was so hot wasnt it , hopefully bailey will feel better by next meet up hopefully see most of you at mine tomorrow night for the underware party ? :jiggy:x leanne

hi pongobongo, his a little better bought lots of drugs so hopefully he will sleep tonight lol glad you can make tomorrow see u then leanne x:wubclub:

Archived