Football (soccer) in Melbourne

Guest Davido900

hi i have been melbounre a few weeks i am desperate to start playing football i played at a good level at home conference north and also had trials when i was younger at Bolton BUry and stockport. i have been recently playing in perth at morley

Hey ben, Im a scouser playing for a team in the norhern suberbs and we're looking for new players as we got promoted last season. Where abouts are u living? the team is plays at reddish reserve in hadfield

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there,

If anyone is interested we Hellenic Moorabbin are in need of some players for this season. We play in the Vic Soccer Amateur league. We have two teams, play sunday afternoons. Email me if this appeals to anyone.

cheers,

Mo

• 1 month later...
Guest brayo23

Hey. Im 25 and currently living in melbourne, west footscray (i live close to my job). I am looking to play football (soccer) asap! 11 aside and local if poss as i dont have a motor although im not afraid to jump on public transport!

Any infomation would be great!

cheers

chris

• 2 months later...
Guest Brewerj2

Moving to melbourne soon, looking for a good standard football (soccer) team to join, any idea's folk's ???

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Redordead

Hi

arriving in oz next week and will be looking to join up with a team asap! Looking for an 11 a side team who take the game semi seriously ie. Train in the week with a ball and fitness work rather than down the boozer (plenty of time for that too!). Very keen to play 8 a side in the week as well so if anyone can help with locating a team would be much apreciated.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
anyone looking to play five a sides in melbourne should contact me

Hey,

I am keen as on this - looking to play indoor/nights 3-4 times per week.

Also possibly on the lookout for a Saturday team.

Cheers,

Matt.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Redordead
I've just arrived in Melbourne (Glen Iris) - keen to sign up for a 5 a side/7 a side for some regular footie and to get the fitness levels up.

If anyone has info then drop me a line.

hello mate all ive found is regulasr 5 a side with FUTSAL melbourne there are tones of venues around the city so shouldnt be too hard to pick up a centre near you. other than that give 'soccer melbourne' a try they do 8 a side but ive yet to play there. cheers hope all goes well

• 2 weeks later...
Guest baztardo

I'm in Glenroy (north of city, Craigieburn line) and am looking for some 5-8 a side football. Looking for something not too serious but would like to play evenings 1-2 times per week. Please let me know!

Guest kateandollie

Living in Brighton east and moved to Melbourne in Feb. Keen to play again maybe once or twice a week. Will go thought posts. But if anyone knows of anything near me please let me know. Thanks

Guest everton123

Hi , Im looking to play some 5 a side or what ever is going a couple of times a week. I live in Caufield..

Guest tapaniburton

hei there.

love my footy!! and keen to make contacts in melbourne for when im back in january 2012

currently am in two teams here in Tampere Finland, and want to keep it up for when i get back. we play typically indoor style futsal so 5 + 1, at amatuer level.

so please let me know if this is something that is going to continue into next year.

i appreciate it very much

look forward to your posts guys

steve

• 2 months later...
Guest mattyc1983

Hi everyone - I'm new to this forum, moving to melbourne in March 2012. When does the aussie season run from / til ? Will I be arriving mid-season? Very keen to play 11 aside ideally saturdays and sundays, and will aim to be working in the CBD too so ideally play 5 aside a couple of nights a week too if anythings going on around there. If anyone knows of 11 aside teams that are taking players on then please give me a shout, cheers. Matt

• 2 months later...
Guest Olimacleod

looking to start playing saturday or sunday football in the melbourne area. if anyone knows of any clubs that have 3 places available please PM Me

• 1 month later...
Guest adamfazz

Hi all,

Not long (Feb) moved to Melbourne (Docklands) from London and am looking to get into 5-8 a side foote in and around the CBD area.

I do not have a car and so must be able to get there via public trasport.

Played semi-pro and Sunday leagues as well as helped run a kids team, just looking to meet some people and play the sport we all love.

Anyone that can help will be of great help.

Adam (24)

• 8 months later...

Archived