TRA - non existing companies

Guest Susi & Ash

Guest Susi & Ash

hello everyone!

i was just wondering how everyone else did this.

we are about to get things together for our TRA. but all (but the current) company don't exist any more or have merged.

i was under the impression i should provide information about the company itself as well.

but how on earth do i get any?? if needed that is???

i've spent hours and hours on the internet without any success :(

thanks,

Susi

Guest Banoff

Hi

If you do a search on companys house for the company name it will give you the dates of when the company started and closed.

Hope this helps

Jan

Guest The.Colebecks

If the companies no longer exisit try searching for the company on http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/ to get as much info as you can - any info you find must be sent with the TRA application so do a printoff of all/any pages you come across.

You will need to do a Satutory Declaration (do a search on here for 'statutory declaration wording' as I've posted it here somewhere) The stat dec(s) need to be signed by a solicitor - TRA wont accept them signed by anyone else.

Good luck

Karen

Guest Susi & Ash

cheers guys!

i've tried that companyhouse but no luck!

the main issue being that OH can't remember the correct wording of the companies (which seems to be an issue) - and hasn't got anything (!) left of any of them.

he worked for gillette for example. we know it's merged 2005 with procter&gamble.

but i can't find anything on gillette as such - and p&g just mention the current things they produce via gillette and one line that they have merged [sigh]

oh well, i guess i'll pass this ball to our agent!

thanks again :)

Susi

Guest Banoff

My OH worked for Ford Motor Company. Thet no longer exist up north so he just did stat decs, we passed our TRA no problem.

Jan

Archived