Need a cheap removal firm to take stuff back to uk

Guest rayg

Hi

Does anyone know of a cheap company in Adelaide so i can get some stuff back to UK? Im in Adelaide and everywhere ive got quotes from have been way too expensive (like most things here). Im not leaving behind my personal effects, photos etc so can anybody help?

thanks

• 2 months later...
Guest SamSam
Hi

Does anyone know of a cheap company in Adelaide so i can get some stuff back to UK? Im in Adelaide and everywhere ive got quotes from have been way too expensive (like most things here). Im not leaving behind my personal effects, photos etc so can anybody help?

thanks

Hi Rayg,

Wish i could help but sorry i'm not in Australia yet.

Hope you don't mind me asking but what are your reasons for returning back to UK?

SamSam

Guest nikkichap

Hi, we are using OSS as they seemed to be the cheapest. Not sure if they have offices in Adelaide. Might be worth a try.:yes:

Guest jj in aus

Hello I used a company called Pack and Send and they have been really helpful (have a look on the web they are deffo in Adelaide too). I have recently sent home 6 boxes of personal effects clothes etc and they quoted me $400. However is only to the port in UK then we need to pick it up and pay a small release fee in UK approx $100. I also had a competitive quote for furniture etc from Crown however we decided to sell furniture instead and start again. Hope this helps.

JJ

Archived